A city trip to Paris is on the top of most people's travel bucket list and rightly so, I've been lucky to have the opportunity to go a visit Paris before while I was still in school but when the opportunity arose again I jumped at the chance, especially since I have ALWAYS wanted to visit during the Autumn time as it is my favourite season and because Disneyland would be done up for Halloween which is my favourite Holiday and I was not disappointed.
I took my mother along with my and I planned our entire trip and now I'm gonna show you what we did and where we went in all the photos I took and maybe spark your wanderlust!!

Our AirBnB -------> Disneyland Paris







I took my mother along with my and I planned our entire trip and now I'm gonna show you what we did and where we went in all the photos I took and maybe spark your wanderlust!!
Day One
Dublin ------> Paris Beauvais
Paris Beauvais ------> The Eiffel Tower
Our first stop on the trip was The Eiffel Tower, we got the elevator to the second floor and looked out at the view of the entire city which was of course very very beautiful but also so so cold and breezy!!
But the coldness and the long wait was totally worth it when we saw the views.

Next we went down for a walk down by the River Seine and had some Dinner while looking out onto the river and watching the river cruises come and go.
Eiffel Tower ------> Louvre
After we had Dinner we jumped on the metro and went to visit the Louvre Musee. The Louvre would honestly take days to completely visit every single piece and we didn't have that much time so of course we made it out priority to go and see the "Mona Lisa" which for once wasn't completely surrounded by people so we got a close up view of her and even a lil selfie....
There was so many beautiful sculpture and paintings all over the museum and I only got a few photos myself but I would love to go back and visit again to spend more time there but what we saw was so amazing and special.
Day Two
Our AirBnB -------> Disneyland Paris
After a very long and needed sleep our second day in Paris was filled up with spending the entire day and night in Disneyland Paris, which I have visited before but was still as magical as it was the first time, more so because it was decorated for Halloween, which pleased my spooky heart...

Disneyland is massive of course so we got there really early in the day so we could make the most out our day, I bought us hopper tickets so we could go between Disneyland Parc and Walt Disney Studios.
When we first came into the park Mickey's Halloween Celebration Parade was just about to start and we got the perfect view of it. The parade actually nearly made me cry it was so great.
Next stop was to get us some Mickey Ears... I went with orange sequin pumpkin ones... of course.
We somehow got around and saw most of the park so here are a few pictures that I got but honestly pictures don't capture how magical this place is, it a place that you need to visit even if you don't have the greatest interest in Disney or Disney movie, it's still a place with such great atmosphere and character.

Day Three
The Notre Dame
Our third day brought us back to being the ultimate tourists again and we started off our day with visiting the very beautiful Notre Dame, even though it was covered in other tourists it was still such a spectacular view. After a few pictures we ventured around the corner to a nice little cafe called "Cafe Richards" where we stopped for a baguette and some hot chocolate to warm ourselves up.


Notre Dame -------> Picasso Musee
One place I have always wanted to visit since I heard about it was the Picasso Musee, I have been intrigued with Picasso's work for as long as I can remember so seeing his work in person was an unbelievable experience. I was totally mesmerised by each piece of work and by all the backstories for the all the pieces of work that was told.
After our visit we stopped at a very cute cafe called "Le Wood" for a quick drink and to break up the day before our next stop.

Picasso Musee ------> L'orangerie
L'orangerie Musee has been a place I have wanted to visit because it has the paintings of Monet on show there ("Water Lillie's"), but the entire collections they had on show there were amazing and I even found a new favourite artist - Paula Rego, her pieces are so magical and they are now some of my favourite pieces ever. The museum itself is so beautiful and such a nice calm place to visit and the Monet Water Lillie's are worth the visit alone.

L'orangerie Musée ------> Arc De Triomphe
Our last stop was to the spectacular Arc De Triomphe, which was again covered in tourist, it was complete madness around there and so so busy but so worth it for the views.
Before we went and grabbed our last metro to take us to our shuttle bus for the airport we stopped at a lovely little restaurant called "Bistro Romain" where we stopped for a very lovely dinner and desert and some drinks, and ended our trip on a very good high.

I hope you enjoyed looking over my quick city trip to the very lovely Paris and hope that you get a chance to visit this beautiful place very soon.
Thanks for reading,
Jodi
x



















































Comments