Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'.
So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years.
1.She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen?
L. Criminal Minds
J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars
2.You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad?
L. Caesar dressing
J. Yes
3.One food she doesn't she like?
L. Red Meat
J. Yes, that and Beans
4.You go out to eat, what drink does she order?
L. Usually Water
J.Yep
5.What shoe size is she?
L. Size 4
J. Yes but sometimes a 3
6.If she was collecting anything what would it be?
L. Magazines, Books and Makeup
J. Yes.
7.Favourite type of sandwich?
L. Chicken Sandwich
J. Yes
8.What would she eat everyday if she could?
L. Chicken
Or Popcorn.
9.Favourite cereal?
L. Don't know?, Coco Pops?
J. I like them but really it's Lucky Charms.
10.Favourite band and singer?
L. Pop Rock Music. Mixture of both, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, All Time Low, Arctic Monkeys etc.
J. Yes perfect.
11.Favourite sports team?
L. She doesn't have a favourite one, (but it should be Liverpool)
J. ........
12.Her eye colour?
L. Blue
J. Yes
13.Who's her best friend?
L. Me? Lisa....
J. Yes I guess
14.What is something that you do that she wishes you didn't?
L. I chew loudly....
J. Oh my god yes!
15.Her heritage/where she is from?
L. Shes Irish and from Ireland
Well yeah.
16.You bake her a cake, what type of cake is it?
L. Chocolate
J. Cake wouldn't be my favourite thing but I guess I would go with chocolate.
17.Did she play any sports before?
L. She played basketball before.
J. Just for a little while
18.What could she spend hours doing?
L. Reading
J. Yes or listen to music.
19.One unique talent she has?
L. Drawing
J. not exactly unique but yeah.
20.Her favourite film?
L. Drop Dead Fred
J. Yes and so many more
And so that was the Boyfriend Tag, hope everyone has a Happy Valentines day and I do tag anyone who reads this that has a boyfriend to do it, right away!!
So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years.
And now lets just get straight into the tag.....
1.She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen?
L. Criminal Minds
J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars
2.You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad?
L. Caesar dressing
J. Yes
3.One food she doesn't she like?
L. Red Meat
J. Yes, that and Beans
4.You go out to eat, what drink does she order?
L. Usually Water
J.Yep
5.What shoe size is she?
L. Size 4
J. Yes but sometimes a 3
6.If she was collecting anything what would it be?
L. Magazines, Books and Makeup
J. Yes.
7.Favourite type of sandwich?
L. Chicken Sandwich
J. Yes
8.What would she eat everyday if she could?
L. Chicken
Or Popcorn.
9.Favourite cereal?
L. Don't know?, Coco Pops?
J. I like them but really it's Lucky Charms.
10.Favourite band and singer?
L. Pop Rock Music. Mixture of both, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, All Time Low, Arctic Monkeys etc.
J. Yes perfect.
11.Favourite sports team?
L. She doesn't have a favourite one, (but it should be Liverpool)
J. ........
12.Her eye colour?
L. Blue
J. Yes
13.Who's her best friend?
L. Me? Lisa....
J. Yes I guess
14.What is something that you do that she wishes you didn't?
L. I chew loudly....
J. Oh my god yes!
15.Her heritage/where she is from?
L. Shes Irish and from Ireland
Well yeah.
16.You bake her a cake, what type of cake is it?
L. Chocolate
J. Cake wouldn't be my favourite thing but I guess I would go with chocolate.
17.Did she play any sports before?
L. She played basketball before.
J. Just for a little while
18.What could she spend hours doing?
L. Reading
J. Yes or listen to music.
19.One unique talent she has?
L. Drawing
J. not exactly unique but yeah.
20.Her favourite film?
L. Drop Dead Fred
J. Yes and so many more
And so that was the Boyfriend Tag, hope everyone has a Happy Valentines day and I do tag anyone who reads this that has a boyfriend to do it, right away!!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x

Comments