Since Halloween is in like 4 days I thought I would do an overload of simple, fast and last minute looks and of course I have a Clown and it isnt the last one either. There will be a list of products below and I hope you enjoy!!
Foundation ; Collection Illuminating Foundation Shade 2 Ivory
Eyebrows ; Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Shade in Faint
Eyeshadow ; Primark Beauty Master Palette - Used black and brown eyeshadow for a smokey eye
Rest of the eye makeup - Black Snazaroo Face paint for black eyeliner and White Snazaroo Face paint for bottom eyelashes
Burns/Cuts ; Black Eyeshadow, Fake blood from Pound Shop and Snazaroo Special FX Wax
Mouth ; Black Snazaroo and White Snazaroo Face paint -
Nose ; Red Snazaroo Face Paint with small bit of White Snazaroo Face paint -
FINISHED FACE ;
Hope you enjoyed this classic clown with a bit of a twist, you could do burns or cuts whichever you prefer and both could work out fine.
Thanks For Reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x





Comments