And it is finally here!!! OCTOBER, when us Halloween lovers can finally come out and be our true selves. No but honestly Halloween is my favourite time of the year and the dressing up part has definitely become my favourite part of it so of course I have some Halloween looks that I have been planning for awhile, and I decided to start off with a classic skull that would be easy for a last minute party or something like that and a skull is always the way to go and you can do this all with the stuff in your makeup bag.
Product List;
Face Base; Collection Lasting perfection concealer - Fair 1
Eyeshadows; Primark Master eye palette / Matte brown and black shades (bring both shades up towards eyebrows)
Eyebrows; Urban Decay Naked basics palette - Faint
Contour Shades; Primark Master eye palette / Matte brown and black shades (black shade used on chin)
Facepaint; Snazaroo Black
Finished Look;
So that was the first Halloween look I have for you and there will be many more to come in the next few week with many other Halloween/Autumn blog post so I hope you are ready!!!
Thanks For Reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x














Comments