Skip to main content

Binge - Worthy TV Shows on Netflix




Binge watching TV shows on Netflix is honestly one of my favourite things to do and wind down (or stay up with until 4 in the morning, whichever my mood is....) so I thought I would share ones that I have really enjoyed or what I find entertaining, hope you enjoy.



13 Reasons Why



The series revolves around a high school student, Clay Jensen, and his friend Hannah Baker, a girl who committed suicide after suffering a series of demoralizing circumstances brought on by select individuals at her school. A box of cassette tapes recorded by Hannah before her suicide details thirteen reasons why she ended her life. Trigger Warning for self-harm, suicide and rape.


Narcos



Narcos follows the story of notorious drug kingpin Pablo Escobar, who became a billionaire through the production and distribution of cocaine, while also focusing on Escobar's interactions with drug lords and DEA agents.


Scream




The series is situated in the fictional town of Lakewood, where a string of murders take place. At the center of these murders is Emma Duval, a teenage girl who is somehow tied to the town's dark past. Perfect for watching in October of course. (is nothing like scream the movie which I first thought it would be)


Jessica Jones




Jessica Jones is based on the Marvel Comics character based on the same name, and is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Krysten Ritter stars as Jessica Jones, a former superhero who opens her own detective agency. If you like badass, sarcastic women then you will like Jessica Jones!!


Girl Boss




The show is based on Sophia Amoruso's autobiography #Girlboss, which tells the story of how she started the company Nasty Gal while working as a campus safety host for San Francisco's Academy of Art University. This is a love hate kind of TV show as the main character isn't the best person in the world. Also don't get attached because the show has been cancelled after one season :'(


Orphan Black




Starring Tatiana Maslany as several identical people who are clones. The series focuses on Sarah Manning, a woman who assumes the identity of one of her fellow clones, Elizabeth Childs, after witnessing Childs' suicide. The series raises issues about the moral and ethical implications of human cloning, and its effect on issues of personal identity. A fast pace show with great badass women!!!!!


Stranger Things




Another perfect show to watch in the month of October, Set in the fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana in the 1980s, the first season focuses on the investigation into the disappearance of a young boy amid supernatural events occurring around the town including the appearance of a psychokinetic girl who helps the missing boy's friends in their own search. (also featuring more badass females!!)


Riverdale




Riverdale is an teen drama tv show based on the characters by Archie Comics.The series follows Archie Andrews' life in the small town of Riverdale while exploring the darkness hidden behind its seemingly-perfect image. Cute boys and cute girls getting up to mischief makes for a binge-worthy series!!


The Killing 




The Killing is based on the Danish television series Forbrydelsen (The Crime), Set in Seattle, Washington, the series follows the various murder investigations by homicide detectives Sarah Linden and Stephen Holder. While I only actually enjoyed the 1st season I think it's still worth the binge!!


How to get away with murder




If the title doesn't intrigue you maybe the fact that Viola Davis stars as Annalise Keating a law professor at a prestigious Philadelphia university who, with five of her students, becomes entwined in a murder plot. The weird back and forth timeline will take a few episodes to get used to but its worth it!!


Dexter




Set in Miami, the series centers on Dexter Morgan , a forensic technician specializing in blood spatter pattern analysis for the fictional Miami Metro Police Department, who leads a secret parallel life as a vigilante serial killer, hunting down murderers who have slipped through the cracks of the justice system.





Now I hope you have many happy hours binge watching some of these show!!



Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...