Hello, I'm back here again and I'm bringing some Halloween Inspo for you!
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
I've always wanted to go as the Mad Hatter for Halloween but I was always scared but this year there was no way I wasnt at least doing it here but after doing it I kinda fell in love and this could possibly be my Halloween going out look??? But I don't know yet also totally wish I had some kind of wig here but oh well!!
PRODUCTS USED;
Face Paint -
White Face Paint - Snazaroo
I put this on by using a foundation brush so it wouldn't go on as harsh as it would with a sponge, so I just buffed it in with the Urban Decay foundation brush and then patted it down with a clean sponge for a flawless finish
Eyebrows ;
Urban Decay Electric Palette - Orange Shade - Slowburn (be prepared if you use it wet as it stains a little)
Eyeshadows ;
Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette - Shade Blue - Metamorphosis / Pink Shade - Cake
Urban Decay Electric palette - Orange Shade - Slowburn
Inglot single eyeshadow in 308 for purple shade -
Lips -
Urban Decay Electric palette - Shade Slowburn (wet, does not stain lips) + a little white face paint in the middle for a little definition
Eyelashes -
I used white face paint (snazaroo) but it didn't work very well so I suggest a white mascara if you can find one!!
Contour -
I wanted to use a more shimmer bronzer than matte one just to give it a glow so I used the Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer and instead of just focusing in the grove under your cheekbone I brought it down just a little more so it gives a more sunken in face like the Mad Hatter from the Live Action movies (I used medium shimmer not light)
I also used purple (inglot 308) just to contour my nose a little.
FINISHED LOOK;
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
I've always wanted to go as the Mad Hatter for Halloween but I was always scared but this year there was no way I wasnt at least doing it here but after doing it I kinda fell in love and this could possibly be my Halloween going out look??? But I don't know yet also totally wish I had some kind of wig here but oh well!!
PRODUCTS USED;
Face Paint -
White Face Paint - Snazaroo
I put this on by using a foundation brush so it wouldn't go on as harsh as it would with a sponge, so I just buffed it in with the Urban Decay foundation brush and then patted it down with a clean sponge for a flawless finish
Eyebrows ;
Urban Decay Electric Palette - Orange Shade - Slowburn (be prepared if you use it wet as it stains a little)
Eyeshadows ;
Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette - Shade Blue - Metamorphosis / Pink Shade - Cake
Urban Decay Electric palette - Orange Shade - Slowburn
Inglot single eyeshadow in 308 for purple shade -
Lips -
Urban Decay Electric palette - Shade Slowburn (wet, does not stain lips) + a little white face paint in the middle for a little definition
Eyelashes -
I used white face paint (snazaroo) but it didn't work very well so I suggest a white mascara if you can find one!!
Contour -
I wanted to use a more shimmer bronzer than matte one just to give it a glow so I used the Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer and instead of just focusing in the grove under your cheekbone I brought it down just a little more so it gives a more sunken in face like the Mad Hatter from the Live Action movies (I used medium shimmer not light)
I also used purple (inglot 308) just to contour my nose a little.
FINISHED LOOK;
So that is the finished is the finished look, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you found some inspiration and I hope you enjoy more of the looks to come.
I also just wanted to say that I have had an allergic reaction to something I was using while face painting (I can't pinpoint what exactly it was) so I really behind in these but I now have a model that will help me out and I will still have 31 looks up by the end of the month. Thank You and I am sorry.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi.
X

Comments