Hello, I'm back here again and I'm bringing some Halloween Inspo for you!
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
I saw this abstract looking clown on WeHeartIt and I so wish I had a Instagram or a Twitter or a YouTube so if anybody know who this person is please leave me a @ name or anything thank you.
PRODUCTS USED;
Face Paint ;
White Face Paint - Snazaroo - a very very light base ;
Pink Face Paint - Snazaroo - I had no pink left so I just made it myself ;
Black Face Paint - Snazaroo - for the 'tears' I used very little black (more like left over paint) and a lot a of water -
Red Face Paint - Snazaroo
FINISHED LOOK;
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
I saw this abstract looking clown on WeHeartIt and I so wish I had a Instagram or a Twitter or a YouTube so if anybody know who this person is please leave me a @ name or anything thank you.
PRODUCTS USED;
Face Paint ;
White Face Paint - Snazaroo - a very very light base ;
Pink Face Paint - Snazaroo - I had no pink left so I just made it myself ;
Black Face Paint - Snazaroo - for the 'tears' I used very little black (more like left over paint) and a lot a of water -
Red Face Paint - Snazaroo
FINISHED LOOK;
So that is the finished is the finished look, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you found some inspiration and I hope you enjoy more of the looks to come.
I also just wanted to say that I have had an allergic reaction to something I was using while face painting (I can't pinpoint what exactly it was) so I really behind in these but I now have a model that will help me out and I will still have 31 looks up by the end of the month. Thank You and I am sorry.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi.
X
Comments