Hello, I'm back here again and I'm bringing some Halloween Inspo for you!
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
I saw this look online so many times and I loved it and wanted to try it out so bad but it didn't turn out very well but I still wanted to upload it so you could use it for some inspiration but once again, I am not a professional so not everything will be perfect.
PRODUCTS USED;
Normal Face Base -
Foundation - L'Oreal True Match in shade Ivory
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
I saw this look online so many times and I loved it and wanted to try it out so bad but it didn't turn out very well but I still wanted to upload it so you could use it for some inspiration but once again, I am not a professional so not everything will be perfect.
PRODUCTS USED;
Normal Face Base -
Foundation - L'Oreal True Match in shade Ivory
Concealer - Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette in Light - Medium (lightest shades for conceal and highlight and darkest for contour)
Eyebrow -
(only on one eyebrow - normal face side)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown
Lipstick -
P.S. Matte Lipstick Crayon in Purple
Face Painting -
White Face Paint - Snazaroo
Black Face Paint - Snazaroo
FINISHED LOOK;
Eyeshadows ;
Any Eyeshadow of your own choice would work but I used the Alice in Wonderland Palette from Urban Decay in Shade - Chessboard
Black Eyeshadow used for shading around white face paint -
The Balm Nude'Tude palette - Shade Serious
(only on one eyebrow - normal face side)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown
Lipstick -
P.S. Matte Lipstick Crayon in Purple
Mascara -
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black -
White Face Paint - Snazaroo
Black Face Paint - Snazaroo
FINISHED LOOK;
So that is the finished is the finished look, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you found some inspiration and I hope you enjoy more of the looks to come.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi.
X
Comments