Hello, I'm back here again and I'm bringing some Halloween Inspo for you!
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
For the first look I did a Joker inspired Clown which I found on @voodoobarbiedoll 's Instagram , I had so much creating this look but IT TOOK SO LONG but I was so proud of it when I finished I just walked around the house with it on so I didn't have to take it off!! Just wanted to say that I am not at all a professional and this is all just for fun so I hope you enjoy!
PRODUCTS USED;
Normal Face Base -
Foundation - L'Oreal True Match in shade Ivory
Concealer - Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette in Light - Medium (lightest shades for conceal and highlight and darkest for contour)
Concealer - Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette in Light - Medium (lightest shades for conceal and highlight and darkest for contour)
Eyeshadows -
Urban Decay / Alice in Wonderland Palette - Green Shade - Hatter / Purple Shade - Gone Mad / Pink Shade - Cake
Urban Decay / Electric Palette - Purple Shade - Urban / Pink/Plum Shade - Jilted
The Balm / Nude'Tude palette - White Shade - Sassy
Face Glitter -
P.S Beauty Primark - Face Glitter in Pink and Silver
Liquid Eyeliner -
L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Black
Mascara -
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
Lipstick -
P.S. Primark Matte Lipstick Crayon in Purple
Face paint -
Green Face Paint - Aqua Makeup
White Face Paint - Snazaroo
Black Face Paint - Snazaroo
FINISHED FACE;
So that is the finished is the finished look, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you found some inspiration and I hope you enjoy more of the looks to come.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi.
X
Comments