Skip to main content

31 Days Of Halloween - LOOK FOURTEEN ; Bambi/Deer

Hello, I'm back here again and I'm bringing some Halloween Inspo for you!
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!

I think this look is adorable on little kids, well, only if the stay still!! But it would also look very cute on someone older but I just had to use my little sister as my model for this one. I think a flower crown and big puffy white dress paired with this look would be a cute halloween look!!


PRODUCTS USED;


Normal Face Base -

Foundation - L'Oreal True Match in shade Ivory
Concealer - Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette in Light - Medium (lightest shades for conceal and highlight and darkest for contour)



Contour - 

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Fair-Medium




Highlighter -

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Light -




Eyebrows -

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown



Facepaint -

Brown Facepaint - Snazaroo -Freckles, Nose and Eyeliner -



White Facepaint - Snazaroo -



Mascara -

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black -




FINISHED LOOK;








So that is the finished is the finished look, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you found some inspiration and I hope you enjoy more of the looks to come.

I also just wanted to say that I have had an allergic reaction to something I was using while face painting (I can't pinpoint what exactly it was) so I really behind in these but I now have a model that will help me out and I will still have 31 looks up by the end of the month. Thank You and I am sorry.

Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi.
X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...