Hello, I'm back here again and I'm bringing some Halloween Inspo for you!
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
Last year I also did a Jack O' Lantern but I wanted to do it again this year so I did it really fancy - Also be careful what orange face paint you pick up because this one (pound shop) stained my face a little orange!!
PRODUCTS USED;
Face paint;
Orange Face Paint - Snazaroo
I used a pound shop one because my Snazaroo was all gone but if you have sensitive skin or skin that would react bad to cheap products I do not recommend it but Snazaroo has got a great one!!
Black Face Paint - Snazaroo
Silver Face Paint - Snazaroo Face Palette
Black Liquid Liner Pen - L'Oreal (for finer lines)
FINISHED LOOK;
So that is the finished is the finished look, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you found some inspiration and I hope you enjoy more of the looks to come.
I also just wanted to say that I have had an allergic reaction to something I was using while face painting (I can't pinpoint what exactly it was, but I do think it could be this orange face paint) so I really behind in these but I now have a model that will help me out and I will still have 31 looks up by the end of the month. Thank You and I am sorry.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi.
X
Comments