Hello, I'm back here again and I'm bringing some Halloween Inspo for you!
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
I also seen something very similar to this going around recently and wanted to try my own take on it and even though it took me the longest out of all of the looks and was the one that need very precise lines and face painting skills, it's definitely one of my favourites!!!
PRODUCTS USED;
Normal Face Base -
Foundation - L'Oreal True Match in shade Ivory
Since I love Halloween so much and my favourite thing to do around this time of the year is doing Halloween Facepainting/Makeup and last year I put up a post with 10 or so looks so instead of doing the same as last year, I'm going to be uploading a Halloween look every day of October!!!
I also seen something very similar to this going around recently and wanted to try my own take on it and even though it took me the longest out of all of the looks and was the one that need very precise lines and face painting skills, it's definitely one of my favourites!!!
PRODUCTS USED;
Normal Face Base -
Foundation - L'Oreal True Match in shade Ivory
Concealer - Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette in Light - Medium (lightest shades for conceal and highlight and darkest for contour)
Silver Face Paint - Snazaroo Face Palette
Light Blue Face Paint - Snazaroo Face Palette
Red Face Paint - Snazaroo Face Palette
Mascara -
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black
FINISHED LOOK;
So that is the finished is the finished look, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you found some inspiration and I hope you enjoy more of the looks to come.
Face Paint -
Black Face Paint - Snazaroo
Silver Face Paint - Snazaroo Face Palette
Light Blue Face Paint - Snazaroo Face Palette
Red Face Paint - Snazaroo Face Palette
Mascara -
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black
FINISHED LOOK;
So that is the finished is the finished look, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you found some inspiration and I hope you enjoy more of the looks to come.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi.
X
Comments