Hello, Im back again, I took a bit of a break for awhile while I was just getting settled into my new job, but I am back for good now and for my first post back I wanted to just do some Festival Makeup Looks as I know there are a few Festivals on around now or coming up.
I just want to say before I start with the looks that I am not a makeup artist or a professional by no means, this is just for fun and these are the kind of look that I would personally do if I was going to a Festival (which I wish I was).
Look 1;
Foundation - L'oreal True Match - Shade 01 - Ivory
Concealer - Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette - Light/Medium - (lightest shades)
Eyebrows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Soft Brow
Bronzer/Contour - Barry M Deep Glow Dark Bronzer
Eyeshadow - Rimmel London Single Shadow - 17 Fancy Topaz
Mascara - Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Face Glitter - Urban Decay Electric Palette - Shade Revolt (silver) (used face glue to give it a foiled effect)
LipLiner - Primark Beauty Liner in Brown
Flower Crown is from Primark/Penny's
I just want to say before I start with the looks that I am not a makeup artist or a professional by no means, this is just for fun and these are the kind of look that I would personally do if I was going to a Festival (which I wish I was).
Look 1;
Foundation - L'oreal True Match - Shade 01 - Ivory
Concealer - Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette - Light/Medium - (lightest shades)
Eyebrows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Soft Brow
Bronzer/Contour - Barry M Deep Glow Dark Bronzer
Eyeshadow - Rimmel London Single Shadow - 17 Fancy Topaz
Mascara - Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Face Glitter - Urban Decay Electric Palette - Shade Revolt (silver) (used face glue to give it a foiled effect)
LipLiner - Primark Beauty Liner in Brown
Flower Crown is from Primark/Penny's
Look 2;
Foundation - L'oreal True Match - Shade 01 Ivory
Concealer - Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette - Light/Medium (lightest shades)
Eyebrows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Soft Brown
Bronzer/Contour - Barry M Deep Glow Dark Bronzer
Highlight - Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights
Eyeshadow - The Naked 3 palette - Shade Nooner all or lid, blended up into crease/browbone and blended under eye
Eyeliner - The Balm Nude'Tude palette - Shade Sassy (used urban decay all nighter spray to make it wet like a eyeliner)
Face Glitter - Primark Beauty Face Glitter in Pink
Mascara - Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
LipLiner - Primark Beauty in Nude + a little vaseline
Flower crown is again from Primark/Penny's
Look 3;
Foundation - L'oreal True Match - Shade 01 - Ivory
Concealer - Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal palette - Light/Medium (Lightest shades)
Eyebrows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Soft Brown
Bronzer/Contour - Barry M Deep Glow Dark Bronzer
Highlight - Makeup Revolution Baked highlighter in Golden Lights
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Electric Palette - Orange Shade is Slowburn and Green/Yellow dots are Shade Thrash
Mascara - Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Lips is just Vaseline
Hairband is from River Island but I bought it in the 2015 Winter Sale
So these are just three looks I can up with that I would have worn to a festival if I was going to any, and as I said before these are just for fun and I am no professional, but I do hope you enjoyed and got some inspo from this...
Thanks for reading,
bye,
Jodi
x
















Comments