Hey, It's my birthday in a couple of days (2nd of April) so I thought I would do a little wishlist for fun, I never expect anything for my birthday and I am the worst at telling people what I want so I thought that if they want to know they could look at this for guidance ( books are always good just saying )
Books ;
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - books 2, 3 and 4 - I currently own book 1, 5 and 6 so I would really like to have the full series as it is one of my favourite series.
The making of Star Wars by J.W. Rinzler and Peter Jackson - I saw this on Book Depository one day and it has been in my wish list since, Im such a big Star Wars fan and this would be perfect for me!
the making of star wars - book depository
Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn - I read this book last year but I only got a e-book version and when I saw the finished hardback and I knew I needed to have it + I loved this book so much
firsts - book depository
The Vamps Official Book by The Vamps Band - I love the Vamps Band, they are definitely one of my favourite bands so when they said they were releasing a book I was so excited and either way I will be getting this book.
Harry Potter and the cursed child by J.K. Rowling - I know this book isnt out till June but this wouldn't be a proper wish list if I didn't add in the new Harry Potter book!! Harry Potter is one of my favourite series, EVER! So I will also be getting this no matter what.
harry potter - book depository
Makeup ;
Anastasia Beverly Hills pro series contour kit - Light - Medium
anastasia contour kit - beauty bay
Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade -
dipbrow - beauty bay
Dose of colours baked highlighter
baked highlight - beauty bay
Ariana Grande ViVa Glam Mac lipstick - Deep Dark Purple
viva glam ariana - mac
Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette
gwen stefani palette - urban decay
Fashion ;
Cherry Red Doc Marten boots
Pink Fur Jacket
(this one is from missguided but is now sold out but I wouldn't really mind anything similar)
Daniel Wellington Watch
daniel wellington watch - littlewoods
Urban renewal green surplus parka
parka - urban outfitters
Other ;
Polarid Instant Photoprinter
photoprinter - urban outfitters
Daisy dream Marc Jacobs perfume
daisy dream - marc jacobs
Cat Headphones
cat headphones - urban outfitters
Weird Empire Always Tired Pin
always tired pin - urban outfitters
Books ;
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - books 2, 3 and 4 - I currently own book 1, 5 and 6 so I would really like to have the full series as it is one of my favourite series.
The making of Star Wars by J.W. Rinzler and Peter Jackson - I saw this on Book Depository one day and it has been in my wish list since, Im such a big Star Wars fan and this would be perfect for me!
the making of star wars - book depository
Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn - I read this book last year but I only got a e-book version and when I saw the finished hardback and I knew I needed to have it + I loved this book so much
firsts - book depository
The Vamps Official Book by The Vamps Band - I love the Vamps Band, they are definitely one of my favourite bands so when they said they were releasing a book I was so excited and either way I will be getting this book.
Harry Potter and the cursed child by J.K. Rowling - I know this book isnt out till June but this wouldn't be a proper wish list if I didn't add in the new Harry Potter book!! Harry Potter is one of my favourite series, EVER! So I will also be getting this no matter what.
harry potter - book depository
Makeup ;
Anastasia Beverly Hills pro series contour kit - Light - Medium
anastasia contour kit - beauty bay
Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade -
dipbrow - beauty bay
Dose of colours baked highlighter
baked highlight - beauty bay
Ariana Grande ViVa Glam Mac lipstick - Deep Dark Purple
viva glam ariana - mac
Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette
gwen stefani palette - urban decay
Fashion ;
Cherry Red Doc Marten boots
Pink Fur Jacket
(this one is from missguided but is now sold out but I wouldn't really mind anything similar)
Daniel Wellington Watch
daniel wellington watch - littlewoods
Urban renewal green surplus parka
parka - urban outfitters
Other ;
Polarid Instant Photoprinter
photoprinter - urban outfitters
Daisy dream Marc Jacobs perfume
daisy dream - marc jacobs
Cat Headphones
cat headphones - urban outfitters
Weird Empire Always Tired Pin
always tired pin - urban outfitters
So that is my birthday wish list, but really this is just stuff that I would like to get in general and at some point throughout the year and again i never really expect things for my birthday I just thought this would be a fun thing to do.
So I hope you enjoyed and I much mention that I am back for good now, college got a bit stressful in the last two months and I got a bit out of these posts, but now I am back !!!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x


















Comments