Everyone can feel sad or down every once in the while and since most people are probably having Christmas blues right now, I thought I would share some things that help cheer me up whenever I feel down.
I hope that this can help some people but remember that being sad, it isn't a bad thing, completely normal aspect of life. But I hope everyone that's reads this, has the happiest of days.
- Drink Tea or Hot Chocolate.
- Go to bed with a hot water bottle and a book.
- Rewatch my favourite movies or TV shows ( Criminal Minds & Shrek )
- Listen to my favourite music or artists.
- Take photographs (have a photoshoot) or draw for a little while.
- Do my makeup.
- Talk to my Boyfriend, Mother or my friend Lisa.
- Go on either Tumblr, WeHeartIt or Instagram.
- Cuddles Cheer Me Up.
- Just going to bed and having a nap can cheer me up.
I hope that this can help some people but remember that being sad, it isn't a bad thing, completely normal aspect of life. But I hope everyone that's reads this, has the happiest of days.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x







Comments