Today I wanted to introduce my best friend, Lisa. So I thought the best thing to do was make her answer questions about me, and I think soon enough I will do the opposite and answer these for her?? But for now here is the Best Friend tag.....
Question 1; When and how did we first meet?
Lisa; We first met properly working together and realised we were the same person.
Jodi; True it was scary how alike we were.
Question 2; Who is your best friends idol?
Lisa; Probably J.K. Rowling, cause she loves Harry Potter that much.
Jodi; Yeah she's probably who I would consider as my idol.
Question 3; If you two could go anyplace, where would it be and why?
Lisa; New York, it would feed both our love for fashion and we've both always longed to go there.
Jodi; For definite, either there or Paris.
Question 4; What is her favourite colour?
Lisa; Burgundy, definitely.
Jodi; Actually it's purple but it's one of my favourite to wear.
Question 5; What is our favourite food?
Lisa; We both differ majorly, Jodi's is chicken and mine is Pizza.
Jodi; Very true.
Question 6; What is the name of my celebrity crush?
Lisa; Harry Styles and Luke Hemmings, and yes we both love the same people.
Jodi; Again, very true....
Question 7; What is my biggest fear?
Lisa; Sharks, poor girls dreads sharks.
Jodi; Rude because you had to mention them but true....
Question 8; If your best friend was deserted on an island, what 3 things could she not live without?
Lisa; Books, Water and me, Obviously.
Jodi; couldn't live without you duh.
Question 9; What are three movies does your best friend love the most?
Lisa; She's more of a book person but Star Wars, Legally Blonde and Clueless, don't hate me if those are wrong!!
Jodi; Star Wars is right but the other two would be Harry Potter and Shrek, although I do love Legally Blonde and Clueless.
Question 10; What part of your best friend's is their favourite?
Lisa; Because Jodi is silly, she'd say she has none but maybe, Everything!
Jodi; I'd actually say my eyes are but whatever!!!!
Question 11; What are the two things your best friend doesn't know about you?
Lisa; She's about the only person that know everything!!
Jodi; awh Lis!!!!!
Question 12; How would you describe your best friend's ideal partner/spouse?
Lisa; To be precise: Leon Ryan.
Jodi; Perfect!! (or Harry Styles)
Question 13; How long does it take your best friend to get dressed?
Lisa; Literally about 3 minutes, the girl never wears pants!!
Jodi; No pants are the best pants......
Question 14; Which is your best friends favourite season and why?
Lisa; I think Autumn, I'd day because Halloween is her favourite and she takes amazing pictures that time of the year.
Jodi; You are right and thank you and because of the fashion too!!!!
Question 15; What is your best friends dream job?
Lisa; To be a stylist or a fashion journalist, cause she's an amazing blogger and all that!!
Jodi; Awh you're making me blush!! and you were right too.
Question 16; If you were out together, what would your best friend eat?
Lisa; Chicken Nuggets or a Chicken Wrap, just chicken anyways.
Jodi; I'd also go for a Chicken Caesar salad too....
Question 17; What do you most admire about your best friend?
Lisa; That she's so thoughtful, creative and cares so much about everything, also the most unique individual I've ever met.
Jodi; You're so cute I'm gonna cry!!!!
Question 18; If your best friend were to wear a shirt/blouse, which would it be?
Lisa; Plaid shirts and band t-shirt are this ones life...
Jodi; or stealing my father's jumpers....
Question 19; What are the three things your best friend always carries with them?
Lisa; Phone, Wallet and bag
Jodi; Very true....
Question 20; What's your best friends favourite TV Shows?
Lisa; Teen Wolf or Pretty Little Liars.
Jodi; and Criminal Minds.
Question 21; Would your best friend watch a chick - flick, action, comedy, or a horror movie?
Lisa; All of the above except action, she's easy going.
Jodi; So easy going I'd actually watch any of them but if I had to choose I would pick horror.
Question 22; What is your favourite inside joke?
Lisa; Fight Me!
Jodi; Literally, fight me!
Question 23; What is your favourite memory together?
Lisa; Every memory we've had together, duh!
Jodi; Yes, very true.
Question 24; What is the one thing that annoys you about your best friend?
Lisa; That she doesn't realise how great she is!
Jodi; Pretty sure you were supposed to be mean here but no you just have to be cute.....
Question 25; Between the two of you, who takes the longest to get ready?
Lisa; Me, I'm a little OCD and tend to decide I'm not leaving if an eyelash won't go on.
Jodi; Yeah definitely true, I don't even brush hair half the time....
Question 26; If your best friend could meet anyone at this time, who would it be?
Lisa; Harry Styles
Jodi; Wouldn't say no to that.
Question 27; Does your best friend have any strange phobias?
Lisa; People chewing loudly or making noise when they eat/drink.
Jodi; or the dark, hate the dark too.
Question 28; Does your best friend like loud music or music at a more reasonable level?
Lisa; Loud music, wild one she is.
Jodi; Yes, always loud music...
Question 29; What does your best friend think about the most?
Lisa; That is one thing I couldn't tell you, her mind is a mysterious place I'd say...
Jodi; It's probably like what book I'm going to buy next tbh..
Question 30; What is the last book your best friend read?
Lisa; It's a Stephen King book, I think, one about bad dreams? She reads so many books I couldn't say for sure.
Jodi; I read this book at the start of January, since then I have read 5 other books... My last one was called Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
Question 31; Does your best friend have any nicknames?
Lisa; Jod?
Jodi; My name just gets shortened tbh...
Question 32; If the whole world were listening at one time, what would your best friend say?
Lisa; I don't know what she'd say but I do know if the whole world were listening, she'd refuse to speak.
Jodi; I'd probably just cry and leave....
Question 34; What concerts has your best friend been to?
Lisa; Ed Sheeran, Miley Cyrus, One Direction, The Vamps, 5SOS and JLS, I've probably missed some.
Jodi; You forgot Westlife (8 times) and Justin Timberlake and I didn't see JLS Either, I sold my ticket that day....
Question 35; Has your best friend ever voted in a presidential election?
Lisa; I highly doubt it, it's an effort to put pants on, never mind vote for a president and if you did, fair play Jod!!
Jodi; No, you're right I never have.
Question 36; What is one thing your best friend would want for their birthday?
Lisa; A book, this girl and her books, a skirt or a book voucher, her obsession is unnatural.
Jodi; 100% right....
Question 37; What is your best friends greatest achievements?
Lisa; Starting this blog, took her a lot of convincing to do it, but look how amazing it is.
Jodi; awh Lisa!!!!
Question 38; What is your best friend really bad at?
Lisa; Lying, she can't lie to save her life.
Jodi; True and I'm bad at getting out of bed...
Question 39; What is the meanest thing someone has ever said to your best friend?
Lisa; She would never tell me cause they would end up on a hit list....
Jodi; No one says anything anyways so all's otay....
Question 40; If your best friend has a scar, how did they get it?
Lisa; I'll pass on that one, I don't be examining her!
Jodi; I only have scars because I'm so clumsy...
Question 41; Is your best friend afraid of the dark?
Lisa; Yep, she hates the dark room in college, so can only imagine a normal room.
Jodi; Terrified of the dark.....
Question 42; What would your best friend do if the won the lottery?
Lisa; Pay to meet One Direction, buy out all the bookshops and travel everywhere she could...
Jodi; All extremely right....
Question 43; Was your best friend named after anyone? If so, who?
Lisa; I wouldn't say so, I don't know, You'd have to ask Mar that one...
Jodi; Mar said that I wasn't....
Question 44; What was your best friends favourite TV show as a child?
Lisa; Totally Spies I think?
Jodi; Yes and Bob The Builder and Barney...
Question 45; Where does your best friend want to live when they get older?
Lisa; Somewhere out of the country, poor me!!!
Jodi; Yeah sorry but true...
Question 46; Has your best friend ever had surgery?
Lisa; Nope, she'll never need it!
Jodi; I've actually had surgery on my toes before but that's probably TMI.....
Question 47; How many children does your best friend want and what'll be their names?
Lisa; 1 or 2 ? I only know one and it's Charlie..
Jodi; Yeah two would be perfect and the name Charlie for either a boy or girl...
Question 48; Has your best friend ever been out of the country?
Lisa; She has indeed.
Jodi; Just not enough...
Question 49; Is your best friend a spendthrift or do they like to save their money?
Lisa; A spendthrift! If there's books she's been wanting her wages go down the toilet....
Jodi; I am actually good at saving until I enter a bookstore...
Question 50; What is your best friends favourite animal?
Lisa; I'm not sure? I'm gonna say a goldfish, just because I can...
Jodi; I mean I like goldfishes but my favourite animal is actually Owls.
Question 51; Which game does your best friend like the most?
Lisa; A drinking game?
Jodi; I've never played one but I wouldn't say no either.
Question 52; Can you describe your best friend in one word?
Lisa; Perfect...
Jodi; I'd personally would choose clumsy but awh you're making me blush!!!!
Question 53; Does your best friend sing in the shower?
Lisa; I'd say so, who doesn't
Jodi; Of course I do...
Question 54; What's your best friends favourite kind of sandwich?
Lisa; A chicken sandwich or just plain butter, I think she asked me for that before..
Jodi; Yes, I like both...
Question 55; Is your best friend allergic to anything?
Lisa; We have the same allergy, Irritating people.
Jodi; Yes true.....
So that's it and to end this off I am going to choose some pictures of us to put up, I hope you've enjoyed this and watch out for the next one!!!
Question 1; When and how did we first meet?
Lisa; We first met properly working together and realised we were the same person.
Jodi; True it was scary how alike we were.
Question 2; Who is your best friends idol?
Lisa; Probably J.K. Rowling, cause she loves Harry Potter that much.
Jodi; Yeah she's probably who I would consider as my idol.
Question 3; If you two could go anyplace, where would it be and why?
Lisa; New York, it would feed both our love for fashion and we've both always longed to go there.
Jodi; For definite, either there or Paris.
Question 4; What is her favourite colour?
Lisa; Burgundy, definitely.
Jodi; Actually it's purple but it's one of my favourite to wear.
Question 5; What is our favourite food?
Lisa; We both differ majorly, Jodi's is chicken and mine is Pizza.
Jodi; Very true.
Question 6; What is the name of my celebrity crush?
Lisa; Harry Styles and Luke Hemmings, and yes we both love the same people.
Jodi; Again, very true....
Question 7; What is my biggest fear?
Lisa; Sharks, poor girls dreads sharks.
Jodi; Rude because you had to mention them but true....
Question 8; If your best friend was deserted on an island, what 3 things could she not live without?
Lisa; Books, Water and me, Obviously.
Jodi; couldn't live without you duh.
Question 9; What are three movies does your best friend love the most?
Lisa; She's more of a book person but Star Wars, Legally Blonde and Clueless, don't hate me if those are wrong!!
Jodi; Star Wars is right but the other two would be Harry Potter and Shrek, although I do love Legally Blonde and Clueless.
Question 10; What part of your best friend's is their favourite?
Lisa; Because Jodi is silly, she'd say she has none but maybe, Everything!
Jodi; I'd actually say my eyes are but whatever!!!!
Question 11; What are the two things your best friend doesn't know about you?
Lisa; She's about the only person that know everything!!
Jodi; awh Lis!!!!!
Question 12; How would you describe your best friend's ideal partner/spouse?
Lisa; To be precise: Leon Ryan.
Jodi; Perfect!! (or Harry Styles)
Question 13; How long does it take your best friend to get dressed?
Lisa; Literally about 3 minutes, the girl never wears pants!!
Jodi; No pants are the best pants......
Question 14; Which is your best friends favourite season and why?
Lisa; I think Autumn, I'd day because Halloween is her favourite and she takes amazing pictures that time of the year.
Jodi; You are right and thank you and because of the fashion too!!!!
Question 15; What is your best friends dream job?
Lisa; To be a stylist or a fashion journalist, cause she's an amazing blogger and all that!!
Jodi; Awh you're making me blush!! and you were right too.
Question 16; If you were out together, what would your best friend eat?
Lisa; Chicken Nuggets or a Chicken Wrap, just chicken anyways.
Jodi; I'd also go for a Chicken Caesar salad too....
Question 17; What do you most admire about your best friend?
Lisa; That she's so thoughtful, creative and cares so much about everything, also the most unique individual I've ever met.
Jodi; You're so cute I'm gonna cry!!!!
Question 18; If your best friend were to wear a shirt/blouse, which would it be?
Lisa; Plaid shirts and band t-shirt are this ones life...
Jodi; or stealing my father's jumpers....
Question 19; What are the three things your best friend always carries with them?
Lisa; Phone, Wallet and bag
Jodi; Very true....
Question 20; What's your best friends favourite TV Shows?
Lisa; Teen Wolf or Pretty Little Liars.
Jodi; and Criminal Minds.
Question 21; Would your best friend watch a chick - flick, action, comedy, or a horror movie?
Lisa; All of the above except action, she's easy going.
Jodi; So easy going I'd actually watch any of them but if I had to choose I would pick horror.
Question 22; What is your favourite inside joke?
Lisa; Fight Me!
Jodi; Literally, fight me!
Question 23; What is your favourite memory together?
Lisa; Every memory we've had together, duh!
Jodi; Yes, very true.
Question 24; What is the one thing that annoys you about your best friend?
Lisa; That she doesn't realise how great she is!
Jodi; Pretty sure you were supposed to be mean here but no you just have to be cute.....
Question 25; Between the two of you, who takes the longest to get ready?
Lisa; Me, I'm a little OCD and tend to decide I'm not leaving if an eyelash won't go on.
Jodi; Yeah definitely true, I don't even brush hair half the time....
Question 26; If your best friend could meet anyone at this time, who would it be?
Lisa; Harry Styles
Jodi; Wouldn't say no to that.
Question 27; Does your best friend have any strange phobias?
Lisa; People chewing loudly or making noise when they eat/drink.
Jodi; or the dark, hate the dark too.
Question 28; Does your best friend like loud music or music at a more reasonable level?
Lisa; Loud music, wild one she is.
Jodi; Yes, always loud music...
Question 29; What does your best friend think about the most?
Lisa; That is one thing I couldn't tell you, her mind is a mysterious place I'd say...
Jodi; It's probably like what book I'm going to buy next tbh..
Question 30; What is the last book your best friend read?
Lisa; It's a Stephen King book, I think, one about bad dreams? She reads so many books I couldn't say for sure.
Jodi; I read this book at the start of January, since then I have read 5 other books... My last one was called Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
Question 31; Does your best friend have any nicknames?
Lisa; Jod?
Jodi; My name just gets shortened tbh...
Question 32; If the whole world were listening at one time, what would your best friend say?
Lisa; I don't know what she'd say but I do know if the whole world were listening, she'd refuse to speak.
Jodi; I'd probably just cry and leave....
Question 34; What concerts has your best friend been to?
Lisa; Ed Sheeran, Miley Cyrus, One Direction, The Vamps, 5SOS and JLS, I've probably missed some.
Jodi; You forgot Westlife (8 times) and Justin Timberlake and I didn't see JLS Either, I sold my ticket that day....
Question 35; Has your best friend ever voted in a presidential election?
Lisa; I highly doubt it, it's an effort to put pants on, never mind vote for a president and if you did, fair play Jod!!
Jodi; No, you're right I never have.
Question 36; What is one thing your best friend would want for their birthday?
Lisa; A book, this girl and her books, a skirt or a book voucher, her obsession is unnatural.
Jodi; 100% right....
Question 37; What is your best friends greatest achievements?
Lisa; Starting this blog, took her a lot of convincing to do it, but look how amazing it is.
Jodi; awh Lisa!!!!
Question 38; What is your best friend really bad at?
Lisa; Lying, she can't lie to save her life.
Jodi; True and I'm bad at getting out of bed...
Question 39; What is the meanest thing someone has ever said to your best friend?
Lisa; She would never tell me cause they would end up on a hit list....
Jodi; No one says anything anyways so all's otay....
Question 40; If your best friend has a scar, how did they get it?
Lisa; I'll pass on that one, I don't be examining her!
Jodi; I only have scars because I'm so clumsy...
Question 41; Is your best friend afraid of the dark?
Lisa; Yep, she hates the dark room in college, so can only imagine a normal room.
Jodi; Terrified of the dark.....
Question 42; What would your best friend do if the won the lottery?
Lisa; Pay to meet One Direction, buy out all the bookshops and travel everywhere she could...
Jodi; All extremely right....
Question 43; Was your best friend named after anyone? If so, who?
Lisa; I wouldn't say so, I don't know, You'd have to ask Mar that one...
Jodi; Mar said that I wasn't....
Question 44; What was your best friends favourite TV show as a child?
Lisa; Totally Spies I think?
Jodi; Yes and Bob The Builder and Barney...
Question 45; Where does your best friend want to live when they get older?
Lisa; Somewhere out of the country, poor me!!!
Jodi; Yeah sorry but true...
Question 46; Has your best friend ever had surgery?
Lisa; Nope, she'll never need it!
Jodi; I've actually had surgery on my toes before but that's probably TMI.....
Question 47; How many children does your best friend want and what'll be their names?
Lisa; 1 or 2 ? I only know one and it's Charlie..
Jodi; Yeah two would be perfect and the name Charlie for either a boy or girl...
Question 48; Has your best friend ever been out of the country?
Lisa; She has indeed.
Jodi; Just not enough...
Question 49; Is your best friend a spendthrift or do they like to save their money?
Lisa; A spendthrift! If there's books she's been wanting her wages go down the toilet....
Jodi; I am actually good at saving until I enter a bookstore...
Question 50; What is your best friends favourite animal?
Lisa; I'm not sure? I'm gonna say a goldfish, just because I can...
Jodi; I mean I like goldfishes but my favourite animal is actually Owls.
Question 51; Which game does your best friend like the most?
Lisa; A drinking game?
Jodi; I've never played one but I wouldn't say no either.
Question 52; Can you describe your best friend in one word?
Lisa; Perfect...
Jodi; I'd personally would choose clumsy but awh you're making me blush!!!!
Question 53; Does your best friend sing in the shower?
Lisa; I'd say so, who doesn't
Jodi; Of course I do...
Question 54; What's your best friends favourite kind of sandwich?
Lisa; A chicken sandwich or just plain butter, I think she asked me for that before..
Jodi; Yes, I like both...
Question 55; Is your best friend allergic to anything?
Lisa; We have the same allergy, Irritating people.
Jodi; Yes true.....
So that's it and to end this off I am going to choose some pictures of us to put up, I hope you've enjoyed this and watch out for the next one!!!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x



Comments