This is a little late due to the fact I didn't have a laptop but here is my December playlist, enjoy.
1. Love You Goodbye - One Direction
2. Easy Enough - State Champs
3. I Found a Girl - The Vamps
4. If I Could Fly - One Direction
5. Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
6. Makeshift Love - Good Charlotte
7. Windmills - The Vamps
8. The Feeling - Justin Bieber + Halsey
9. I Want to Write You a Song - One Direction
10. Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots

1. Love You Goodbye - One Direction
2. Easy Enough - State Champs
3. I Found a Girl - The Vamps
4. If I Could Fly - One Direction
5. Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
6. Makeshift Love - Good Charlotte
7. Windmills - The Vamps
8. The Feeling - Justin Bieber + Halsey
9. I Want to Write You a Song - One Direction
10. Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x
Comments