I was looking around at some blog post ideas for the Winter and I came across one that mentioned doing Monthly Playlists and I really wanted to give it a try so I'm going to be linking a spotify playlist each month with 10-15 songs in each.
This will be my November one, I hope you enjoy and of course I recommend each song on this playlist. - November Playlist
1. Invisible - 5 Seconds of Summer
2. Gasoline - Halsey
3. Safety Pin - 5 Seconds of Summer
4. Tear In My Heart - Twenty One Pilots
5. The Girl Who Cried Wolf - 5 Seconds of Summer
6. Cheater - The Vamps
7. Perfect - One Direction
8. Last Christmas - Wham
9. Silent Night
10. Teenage Desperate - The Janoskians
This will be my November one, I hope you enjoy and of course I recommend each song on this playlist. - November Playlist
1. Invisible - 5 Seconds of Summer
2. Gasoline - Halsey
3. Safety Pin - 5 Seconds of Summer
4. Tear In My Heart - Twenty One Pilots
5. The Girl Who Cried Wolf - 5 Seconds of Summer
6. Cheater - The Vamps
7. Perfect - One Direction
8. Last Christmas - Wham
9. Silent Night
10. Teenage Desperate - The Janoskians
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x

Comments