can't be the only person who can go days without posting on Instagram just because I can't think of what to post?
Well if you ever feel like that, here are some ideas for you...
Well if you ever feel like that, here are some ideas for you...
- You and Your Best Friend
- Your Siblings
- You and Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- A New Purchase
- Makeup of the day
- Outfit of the day
- Books
- Jewellery/Accessories
- Your Pets
- A view (where you're having lunch or out your window)
- Restaurant/Shop
- Throwback Photos
- Quotes
- Seasonal Photos
- Selfies Duh...
- What's in your handbag/makeup bag
- Coloured Themes
- Evening/Weekend Plans
- Something that makes you happy
- Celebrities
- Nature
- Going on walks
So I hope you enjoyed and I hope you never run out of inspiration for your Instagram!!!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x

Comments