Oh look it's another book tag!!!! I saw this one on PeruseProjects YouTube - ( PeruseProject YouTube ) And I thought it was perfect as it's raining pretty heavily outside and I'm all tucked up in bed with a cup of tea!!
1. Crunchy Leaves - Book with Red/ Orange/ Yellow hues ?
For this I picked Fahrenheit 451, Can't say much about this because I still haven't read it..... Shame on me....
2. Cozy Sweater - A book that makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside?
Is it typical of me to pick my favourite Harry Potter book???? Not at all!!
3. Fall Storm - It's Raining and Windy outside, What's your favourite genre to read on these kind of days?
Of course it's gotta be a cheesy YA contemporary.... Duh
4. Cool and Crisp air - Character you would switch places with?
I'm actually going to take PeruseProjects answer for this and say after Voldemort era Hermione Granger, Please....
5. Coats, Scarves + Mittens - Embarrassing book cover that you would cover up?
This is probably the most embarrassing book cover that I own and I don't even remember what happens in the book to be honest.
6. Hot apple cider - A under-hyped book that you want to give more hype too?
TROUBLE BY NON PRATT PLEASE, I have only heard a handful of people talk about this book and more people need to read it because it covers a teen pregnancy perfectly and the main relationship isn't even a relationship, It's great!!!!
7. Pumpkin Spice - Favourite fall food + drinks?
I'm all about Tea, Hot Chocolate and Soup in Fall/Winter or just most dishes with Chicken and Stuffing!!
And so that was the Fall Time Cozy Book tag, this has been my favourite book tag so far so I really hope you enjoyed it too.
1. Crunchy Leaves - Book with Red/ Orange/ Yellow hues ?
For this I picked Fahrenheit 451, Can't say much about this because I still haven't read it..... Shame on me....
2. Cozy Sweater - A book that makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside?
Is it typical of me to pick my favourite Harry Potter book???? Not at all!!
But another option would be Isla and the happily ever after just for that ending!!
3. Fall Storm - It's Raining and Windy outside, What's your favourite genre to read on these kind of days?
Of course it's gotta be a cheesy YA contemporary.... Duh
4. Cool and Crisp air - Character you would switch places with?
I'm actually going to take PeruseProjects answer for this and say after Voldemort era Hermione Granger, Please....
5. Coats, Scarves + Mittens - Embarrassing book cover that you would cover up?
This is probably the most embarrassing book cover that I own and I don't even remember what happens in the book to be honest.
6. Hot apple cider - A under-hyped book that you want to give more hype too?
TROUBLE BY NON PRATT PLEASE, I have only heard a handful of people talk about this book and more people need to read it because it covers a teen pregnancy perfectly and the main relationship isn't even a relationship, It's great!!!!
7. Pumpkin Spice - Favourite fall food + drinks?
I'm all about Tea, Hot Chocolate and Soup in Fall/Winter or just most dishes with Chicken and Stuffing!!
And so that was the Fall Time Cozy Book tag, this has been my favourite book tag so far so I really hope you enjoyed it too.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x







Comments