Hello, today I am bringing a updated Everyday Makeup but as from the title, it could also be classed as a Grunge Makeup Look as that is the kind of makeup I usually go for. Please remember that I am no makeup artist and what I do would probably not be classed as professional I'm just doing what I feel comfortable doing, so just enjoy, thank you!!!
So of course I am starting off with a fresh base after moisturising.

So of course I am starting off with a fresh base after moisturising.
Now I am going to take the foundation I have been using the few months and that is the L'oreal Infallible 24-hour Matte in the shade 11 (vanilla), I like this foundation because I love my makeup being matte and it's long lasting and easy to blend.
To apply this I by putting small amounts of the foundation on points on my face.
And to blend it in I use the Urban Decays foundation brush, I use this by swirling it around my face in circles.
Here is when I apply my Concealer and the one I am using is the MUA hide and conceal concealer, this can quite hard to blend but it gives great coverage.
Now I am going to powder my face using the MUA Matte Perfect loose powder in Translucent and I use a big fluffy brush and I pat the powder onto my face.
Next I move onto the eyebrows and for this I use the darkest shade out of the Naked on The Run palette and it is called Dare and I like to use a angled brush to apply the powder.
I also tend to use a spooly brush to blend the powder out to make it look more natural.
Now for the most important part, the eyes. And for the eyes I am used The Balm's Nude'Tude eyeshadow palette. The main three shades I used were Silly, Sleek and Sultry.
First I am taking the shade Silly all over my eyelid, bringing it up to the crease, then I take the shade Sleek to darken up the crease and outer lid of the eye, and lastly I take the shade Sultry and I blend everything together and blend all shades up towards the browbone, I also take a mix of Silly and Sultry and place this on my bottom lash line for a more even look
I am never really perfect with this and the messy smokey eye is what I am ultimately going for, so your actions with the brushes don't have to be perfect either.
Also when I am finished with the eyeshadow I like to come back in and fix up my eyebrows using the Maybelline BrowDrama in medium brown.
Now this is when I apply my bronzer and for this I use the Benefit Dallas bronzer because I like the slight shimmer that it gives off and I use the brush that comes with the bronzer the apply it and I use a fluffy brush to blend it in.
And now I will be applying mascara, I use the Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara.
And thats basically it for the face makeup.
You could just clean up the lips with a wet wipe and go for a natural lip, I usually do this if I was going to college but I will be giving some lipstick recommendations, they are all dark lips as it is Autumn now and dark lips are my favourite too wear.
Maybelline Pleasure Me Red.
Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Venom
Revlon lipstick in the shade Ultraviolet
MUA Matte lipstick in the shade Raven
MAC lipstick in Rebel
Another option for getting a smokey eye, instead of The Balm palette are The Naked Basics palettes
And lastly these are all the eye brushes that I used and I promise that they aren't usually bright pink but I took these right after I did a Halloween look.
So that it I guess, I hope you enjoyed a look into my everyday makeup.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x





































Comments