Skip to main content

13 Halloween Face paint/ Makeup Ideas

Since Halloween is in just a few days I wanted to just throw up a few one that I have done and remember I am not a professional at this and I was just doing them for fun so they are so not perfect but I hope you can get some ideas from this!!

1. Cat; Of course a simple cat is always the way to go.
1.I started off with my normal base of foundation, concealer, powder and bronzer and I did my brows as normal.
2.For my eyes I did a slight brown smokey eye and winged my eyeliner with two flicks and brought the liner down a small bit on the inner corner of my eye.
3.I just uses a black felt tip liner to draw my nose and whiskers and used the MUA matte lipstick in Raven. Also my cat ears are from River Island.




2. Dead Cat/Cheshire cat; Now if you want to go creepier with your cat look I did this one based off of a Cheshire cat I guess.  
1.For this I again started with my normal base of foundation, concealer and powder. 
2.I left the eyelids bare and drew really big flicks with smaller ones beside the bigger ones.
3.In the inner corner of the eyes I extended the eyeliner down the side of my nose placing a small bit of fake blood on them.
3.For the nose I made it look more like the nose you would see on a skeleton for a more dead looking feel.
4.I used black eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows, also extending down the front of the brow with the eyeshadows.
5.For the mouth I just drew a short of semi-circle/crescent shape from my lips up to my where I would put my bronzer.I drew my whiskers and little spots as normal using eyeliner. When the black was dry I drew teeth with white face paint.
6.Using fake blood I got from superdrug I placed it on my eyelids, Under my eyes so it looks like I am bleeding from the eyes, on my bottom lip and just under my bottom lip.
7.And to make it look like I had fur I just flicked a small bit of black and white face paint around my jawline and hairline.





3. Pumpkin Face; I seen this one on WeHeartIt and Instagram and I really wanted to try it out.
1. I first started out by putting white face paint on my lips and up towards my cheekbones.
2. I outlined where I was going to be putting the black (eyes, nose and mouth).
3. I used a orange face paint around the rest of my face and filling in the black spaces.




4. Clown; I had seen a lot of Clown looks being done and I wanted to create one that was just a small bit simpler version.
1. Again I started off with my normal base.
2. For my eyes I used a black eye shadow and put it all over my lid and under my eyes, I smoked it out and brought it up towards my temple like winged liner and I made it really thick and blended it out underneath my eyes.
3. For my eyebrows I used the same black eyeshadow to draw them in and extended the front part down the side of my nose.
5. On the eyes as well I drew a vertical black line from above the eyebrow, through the eyelid and under the eye with black face paint.
6. I filled in my lips using the MUA matte lipstick in Raven and used a black felt tip liner to extend a line from the corners of my lips up towards my cheekbones.
7. I also used a small bit of the black eyeshadow to put around my nose for shading.




5.  Harley Quinn Sugar Skull; I wanted to do some sort of Sugar Skull and I only thought of the Harley Quinn likeness of this whilst actually doing it.
1. I of course started with white face paint all over the face, including the lips.
2. I did the black circle first using the black face paint and after that I did the red triangle using the red face paint.
3. I made the nose look like it was a skeleton nose again or just the normal kind for a sugar skull and I did it after I did the eyes but I recommend do it before the eyes and I hadn't much room to do it.
4. For the lips I just drew black lines that started from just above the top lip to just under the bottom to make it look like her mouth was stitched.
5. And lastly for her cheekbones I just used black eyeshadow in the place of bronzer for the illusion of sunken in cheekbones.





6. Sparkle skull face; I honestly don't even know what I would call this look, I was just messing around when I was doing it and I liked how it turned out.
1. First I had on my normal base and then I used the bright pink shade from the Urban Decay Electric Palette and over my lip and blended down under the bottom of my eyes, I also used the silver glitter shade from the same palette all over and under the eyes.
2. I used my black felt tip liner to create big flicks for my eyes and extended the liner down from the inner corners of my eyes for a more dramatic effect.
3. For my eyebrows I used the same pink from the eyelids but I wet the brush before I applied it so the shade would be more pink and extended the front of the brows upwards. Although this stained my eyebrows pink for 3 days afterwards.
4. Again I did the nose using black face paint and made it like a skeleton nose would be.
5. For the mouth I drew a line from the corners of my lips up towards my cheekbone and put black eyeshadow over those lines and blended it outwards for a sunken cheekbones look, I also put vertical lines across my lips for a stitched mouth look.
6. I also used some black eyeshadow on my forehead for some shading.





7. Half skull face; Another traditional Halloween look that I wanted to recreate.
1. Firstly I drew a line down the middle of the face to mark off where I would be painting and continued to put white face paint all over the area I was face painting and down onto the next and shoulder area.
2. Next I painted on the black around the eye and for the teeth I outlined where the white would have to be and filled in the black around them, I also blended the black up towards the black eye.
3. I put some black face paint on the side of the nose for some added shade.
4. To add more to the face I slightly outlined the black eye.
5. For the neck/shoulder area, since it was already white I went right in and put two vertical lines of black and added a few horizontal black lines to the vertical line closer to the back and I blended them all into the white for a messier look.
Thank you to my brother Dylan for enduring this as I actually took forever!!




8. Fawn/Bambi; I did this one for last Halloween and I really liked it so I wanted to recreate again.
1. I started of with a usual foundation.
2. I patted white face paint starting just above my eyebrows (not right up to the hairline) and over the eyes, nose and cheeks, right up onto the top lip.
3. Next I took some shimmer bronzer and put it around my hairline and around my chin and jawline.
4. Next for my eyebrows I used brown face paint to fill in my eyebrows and I made them slightly bigger and longer, I also brought the face paint down along the side of my nose and attached them to nose drawn in brown face paint, I used the same face paint to draw a line down my cupid's bow and put the brow face paint on my top lip.
5. For the eyelids I just used a matte brown shade and blended it up towards my brow bone and for my eyeliner I just used the same brown face paint to create a winged liner and under the eyes I brought the face paint from the inner corners down a bit from my eye and brought it up towards the outer corner of my eyes like I was doing winged liner and from the line I drew a few lines out from it.
6. I also drew white spots on my forehead and on my cheeks.
7. I also added pink lipstick to my bottom lip for a girlier look.
8. I didn't have any fawn/Bambi ears so I thought I would just put on a flower crown I got when I was in Spain.





9.  Demon; This is a personal favourite of mine and would only be something for someone who is really out to scare I think.
1. First I just put white face paint all over my face, down onto my neck and I put this on very lightly.
2. For my eyebrows I just used a matte black to fill them in and I just the same black eyeshadow all over my lids, under my eyes and I dragged it down the side of my nose.
2. For my mouth I just used black face paint and drew two lines from the corners of my mouth and drew vertical lines across my lips and does other lines. I also took some of that black eyeshadow and place it on the inner part of my lips.
3. To give off a sunken face illusion I again used the black eyeshadow for my cheeks and on my forehead and just under my chin/jawline.
(you will need to close your eyes to give off the full effect)





10.  Doll Face; I just really wanted to try this one out for a bit of fun.
1. For this I started of with my normal foundation, concealer and powder. I also filled in my eyebrows in but just a little bit darker.
2. For my eye I just used a pink shimmery shade from the MUA Elysium palette. I also used a black felt tip liner to draw across my lash line and I drew a tiny little flick.
3. For the doll-like eyes I just took my white face paint and drew from water line to just underneath my eyes (where you would normally put concealer) and I outlines this with black felt tip eyeliner and drew little lines coming out of them to look like eyelashes.
4. For the mouth I first took a pink lip liner and drew a heart-shape on the middle of my lips and I outlined it with the black felt tip liner. I also drew two vertical lines down from the corners of my lips and I shaded them with a black eyeshadow and I also added a small bit of fake blood as if it was cut open.
5. From the corner of my lips I drew a line from the corners up to my ears, I went over this line with fake blood and I put black X's on it to look like stitches, I also did this exact same thing across my forehead.
6. I also added blood under my nose.
For my cheeks I put on a look of pink blush (naked on the run palette) and I drew in fake freckles.




11.  Sally - nightmare before Christmas; Nightmare before Christmas is one of my favourite movies of all time so I really wanted to try out this face paint.
1. First I of course I covered my entire face and neck with blue face paint.
2. Next I drew two white circles over my eyes and I outlined those with black face paint and drew two small circles in the white circles to make it look like her eyes.
3. For her eyebrows I just drew V's along the top of the black outline.
4. I also drew the stitches she has across my forehead - I did this by just drawing a straight line and doing X's and straight lines. I Also did two of those on my neck too but I forgot to picture them properly.
5. For the lips I just put on red lipstick and from the corners of my mouth I drew a line up to my ears I did the same design as the forehead for the stitched look.
6. A red or brown wig would be better for this look but sadly I didn't have one!.




12. Bruised and Beat/Cut up face; I got slightly carried away with the fake cut with this but you of course could tone it down a but.
1. I already had on my foundation and I didn't put anything on my eyebrows.
2. For the bruised eye I just used a wine shade (nude'tude palette from the balm) and just put this mainly under my eye, up onto the side of my nose, up to my temple and I brought it onto my eyelid just slightly. I also took the same eyeshadow to the corners of my mouth.
3. For the cuts I placed latex on my chin, forehead and under the eye without the bruise (they are the longer cuts) and when that dried I brushed on fake blood and when that had dried I just patted on a small bit of black eyeshadow to make it look like dry blood.
4. For the other blood bits I just used the same fake blood on my two eyes, my nose, the corners of my mouth, my bottom lips and just down my chin.
5. I also messed up my hair with a back combing brush for a more messed up look.





13. Half ripped face; Not sure what this one could be called either, just saw it going around WeHeartIt and Instagram a lot and thought it looked really cool.
1. First I drew a line using white face paint to separate my face in half and covered the side shown with the white face paint. 
2. First I drew the black circle around the eye and on the inner side I drew little lines coming out of it and I did the same thing under the black circle.
3. For the mouth I drew a diamond shape starting from my cupid's bow up to my cheekbone and I brought it right up to my eyebrow and I filled in my eyebrows with the black face paint and blended it out towards my hairline.  
4. For the area in between my black circle and mouth I drew a line from my nose down to the first black line I drew from my mouth and I drew little lines coming from this too.
5. Back the mouth I drew, the teeth - I just made out of shape boxes I guess and I shaded them in with grey face paint for a gone off look. Also under the mouth area I drew another line, like a crease.



So those were just a few ideas for Halloween, I hope you get some inspiration from these and I hope everyone has a great Halloween!!!!!

Thanks for reading,
Bye, 
Jodi
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...