ITS AUTUMN! So that means some Autumn blog posts right? And starting them off is a tag - The Sweater Weather tag, hope everyone enjoys, Lets get started...
1. Favorite candle scent?
I have this candle from Yankee Candles called November Rain, I know it says November but oh well, but it smells so nice, more like a manly smell than rain but very nice. This how they explain it on the website 'A rainy fall day stirs up many emotions, as does this intoxicating, masculine, and moody fragrance with deep watery notes. In it, you'll discover the quiet interlude of the season reflected in an airy, refreshing mix of watery leaf notes, warm amber and crisp, brisk air. All perfectly suited for cozying up inside and watching the rain from your window'.
It basically smells like cuddling a man while its raining out next to a fire.....
2. Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
I am not a coffee person at all, so it would either be Tea or Hot Chocolate but if I HAD to choose one it would be Tea.
3. Best Fall Memory you had?
I could possible be the most forgetful person ever so no Fall memories stand out to me, but I do remember Halloween Parties we had when I was younger and looking back on them is great fun.
4. Winged Liner or Dark Lips?
I'm a wearer of both but I couldn't not wear my winged liner but Dark lips do make a statement!!
5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
Honestly, I don't even know what to be, I'm not even sure if I will dress up, I always leave it to last minute, but definitely something with using face paint because I love doing that.
6. Hats or Scarves?
I am hat person, I own so many beanies it's a problem! I never wear scarves because I hate wearing things around my neck.
7. Most worn jumper?
Probably my 'Full Time Fashion Blogger' one from River Island, I can wear it with basically any outfit and it's very comfortable so its perfect!
8. Favorite fall nail varnish?
I am the girl who never wears nail varnish!! I either wear none or black, sometimes red but that's basically it!
9. Skinny Jeans or Leggings?
If I was being honest, neither, I am a skirt/dress wearer. But lately I have been wearing skinny black jeans so them but I don't think I will ever wear leggings.
10. Combat boots or Uggs ?
Would Doc Martins be classes as combat boots???????
11. What do you do to get you into the fall spirit?
Watch horror movies and go out in the rain (covered up of course) but rain is a given in Fall in Ireland so that's just everyday!
12. Favourite Halloween movie?
I love all horror/Halloween movies, even the bad ones, but either the Halloweens or the Insidious ones. But I'll watch basically anything as long as it doesn't have sharks!!
13. One song that puts you in the Fall mood?
This is actually hard, I don't really know??? One Direction?? More so the Four album I guess???
Well that's it, my first Fall post!!! Hope you enjoyed!!
1. Favorite candle scent?
I have this candle from Yankee Candles called November Rain, I know it says November but oh well, but it smells so nice, more like a manly smell than rain but very nice. This how they explain it on the website 'A rainy fall day stirs up many emotions, as does this intoxicating, masculine, and moody fragrance with deep watery notes. In it, you'll discover the quiet interlude of the season reflected in an airy, refreshing mix of watery leaf notes, warm amber and crisp, brisk air. All perfectly suited for cozying up inside and watching the rain from your window'.
It basically smells like cuddling a man while its raining out next to a fire.....
2. Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
I am not a coffee person at all, so it would either be Tea or Hot Chocolate but if I HAD to choose one it would be Tea.
3. Best Fall Memory you had?
I could possible be the most forgetful person ever so no Fall memories stand out to me, but I do remember Halloween Parties we had when I was younger and looking back on them is great fun.
4. Winged Liner or Dark Lips?
I'm a wearer of both but I couldn't not wear my winged liner but Dark lips do make a statement!!
5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
Honestly, I don't even know what to be, I'm not even sure if I will dress up, I always leave it to last minute, but definitely something with using face paint because I love doing that.
6. Hats or Scarves?
I am hat person, I own so many beanies it's a problem! I never wear scarves because I hate wearing things around my neck.
7. Most worn jumper?
Probably my 'Full Time Fashion Blogger' one from River Island, I can wear it with basically any outfit and it's very comfortable so its perfect!
8. Favorite fall nail varnish?
I am the girl who never wears nail varnish!! I either wear none or black, sometimes red but that's basically it!
9. Skinny Jeans or Leggings?
If I was being honest, neither, I am a skirt/dress wearer. But lately I have been wearing skinny black jeans so them but I don't think I will ever wear leggings.
10. Combat boots or Uggs ?
Would Doc Martins be classes as combat boots???????
11. What do you do to get you into the fall spirit?
Watch horror movies and go out in the rain (covered up of course) but rain is a given in Fall in Ireland so that's just everyday!
12. Favourite Halloween movie?
I love all horror/Halloween movies, even the bad ones, but either the Halloweens or the Insidious ones. But I'll watch basically anything as long as it doesn't have sharks!!
13. One song that puts you in the Fall mood?
This is actually hard, I don't really know??? One Direction?? More so the Four album I guess???
Well that's it, my first Fall post!!! Hope you enjoyed!!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x

Comments