Hello, it's been awhile, so I wanted to do just a quick tag that I found on a few peoples blog.. So here it is!!
1. Who/What encouraged you to start blogging?
Mainly other bloggers, just from seeing them blogging and reading peoples blogs and I realised it was something I was really interested in it. I also wanted to work for a Magazine writing about fashion and beauty so this is just a starting point for it.
2. How did you choose what topics to blog about?
After some research on blog post ideas I just picked ones I was truly interested in writing about and ones I knew who to write, I also wanted to write blog post that I enjoyed reading on other bloggers blogs.
3. What is something most people don't know about you?
That I almost didn't do photography in college, I could have been doing Journalism or Fashion Designing.
4. What three words describe your style?
Punk, Girly, Individual.
5. What do you love to do when you're not blogging?
I love to read, I read quite a lot, I also love to draw on occasion along with listening to music and photography!
So there it is, just a quick tag because I haven't posted in awhile, I hope you enjoyed and if you want to do this tag, I tag you!!
1. Who/What encouraged you to start blogging?
Mainly other bloggers, just from seeing them blogging and reading peoples blogs and I realised it was something I was really interested in it. I also wanted to work for a Magazine writing about fashion and beauty so this is just a starting point for it.
2. How did you choose what topics to blog about?
After some research on blog post ideas I just picked ones I was truly interested in writing about and ones I knew who to write, I also wanted to write blog post that I enjoyed reading on other bloggers blogs.
3. What is something most people don't know about you?
That I almost didn't do photography in college, I could have been doing Journalism or Fashion Designing.
4. What three words describe your style?
Punk, Girly, Individual.
5. What do you love to do when you're not blogging?
I love to read, I read quite a lot, I also love to draw on occasion along with listening to music and photography!
So there it is, just a quick tag because I haven't posted in awhile, I hope you enjoyed and if you want to do this tag, I tag you!!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x
Comments