And I have another tag post because I have nothing else to do and I am bored, once again so here, yeah.....
1. Things you can't leave the house without?
My phone, Earphones and Keys.
2. Favourite brand of makeup?
Either Urban Decay or L'oreal.
3. Favourite Flowers?
Daisy
4. Favourite clothing stores?
New Look and Forever21
5. Favourite Perfume?
One Direction Our Moment and Lady Gaga Fame
6. Heels or Flats?
Flats, always flats...
7. Do you make good grades?
Yeah I made good enough grades.
8. Favourite colours?
Purple and black
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Not really.
10. Do you drink juice?
Yes I always drink Orange juice
11. Do you like swimming?
No I absolutely hate it and I cant swim and don't plan on learning
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Yes I do if I can get one
13. Favourite Moisturiser?
I dont have a favourite one yet, still looking
14. Do you want to get married in later life?
At some point I would like to get married
15. Do you get mad easily?
I can get mad extremely easily especially with my sisters
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No.....
17. Any Phobias?
I dont like the dark, I hate birds, I'm terrified of Sharks and I can't stand when people touch my neck
18. Do you bite your nails?
Yes its a very bad habit
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Nope, Never
20. Do you drink Coffee?
No, I drink tea!!
1. Things you can't leave the house without?
My phone, Earphones and Keys.
2. Favourite brand of makeup?
Either Urban Decay or L'oreal.
3. Favourite Flowers?
Daisy
4. Favourite clothing stores?
New Look and Forever21
5. Favourite Perfume?
One Direction Our Moment and Lady Gaga Fame
6. Heels or Flats?
Flats, always flats...
7. Do you make good grades?
Yeah I made good enough grades.
8. Favourite colours?
Purple and black
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Not really.
10. Do you drink juice?
Yes I always drink Orange juice
11. Do you like swimming?
No I absolutely hate it and I cant swim and don't plan on learning
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Yes I do if I can get one
13. Favourite Moisturiser?
I dont have a favourite one yet, still looking
14. Do you want to get married in later life?
At some point I would like to get married
15. Do you get mad easily?
I can get mad extremely easily especially with my sisters
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No.....
17. Any Phobias?
I dont like the dark, I hate birds, I'm terrified of Sharks and I can't stand when people touch my neck
18. Do you bite your nails?
Yes its a very bad habit
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Nope, Never
20. Do you drink Coffee?
No, I drink tea!!
Comments