Hello, I haven't made a favourites post in a couple of months so instead of May Favourites I'm just going to do a collection of my favourites from the last 2-3 months.
First I'm just going to go in with events and in April it was my 19th birthday, I didn't do anything but just spent it with family and friends. In April was also my boyfriend's Debs, or Prom whichever, and here is my dress which I could also add as another favourite, and my dress was from Pamela Scotts.
The other is a plain black lace bralet that I have only ever worn with a black skirt but it's really cute and I had been looking for something like it for quite a while.
First I'm just going to go in with events and in April it was my 19th birthday, I didn't do anything but just spent it with family and friends. In April was also my boyfriend's Debs, or Prom whichever, and here is my dress which I could also add as another favourite, and my dress was from Pamela Scotts.
And the last event I went to in April was The Vamps concert in 3Arena in Dublin, this was such an amazing concert, the boys have got great stage presence and just know how to handle the crowd and make them as hyper as they are and it was just a great experience!!
I had one more event and this was in May and it was the 5 Seconds of Summer concert which was also in the 3Arena in Dublin, and was even better then the other and I was just so happy to see them sell out the arena and they are so amazing live, if you ever have a chance to watch 5SOS live you definitely should even if you know no songs or anything they are just overall great and I wish I could experience it all over again.
Ok now Fashion pieces I have been loving are firstly these crop tops from New Look, the first one is a Monochrome striped crop top that I have been wearing like all the time with denim skater skirts, a really basic piece.
Another crop top I have been wearing a lot these days is this one that is from Penny's (Primark) and this is actually the top I wore to the 5SOS concert and I like to wear this with black skirts and red flannels.
Another piece is this T-Shirt, also from Penny's (Primark) that I like to wear around the house but I love it so I had to mention it and its this grey one that has names of models on it and the only one not crossed off is Cara, and that's because shes the best! Right?
And the last Fashion piece I have is a T-Shirt I bought at the merch stand at the 5SOS concert, this had just got the boys on the front with the band name and has the tour dates on the back of it and again I like to wear this around the house because I bought it in a large size.
Ok so now its Makeup and both of these lipstick are what I have been wearing this last month or so and yes I know they are both quite different but lets get past that. The first is Inhibition from Topshop and this on is a really dark purple that I really have been loving so much and this just is the perfect shade.
The other lipstick is Ima Goodkisser from the balm which is a peachy pink shade that I have been wearing when I just don't want a dark lip or for work/college/school this would be just a simple lip shade for them.
The next product is a eyeshadow trio from Wet n' Wild and while I have been liking all the shades I have been really really liking the purple shade, with either putting it all over the lid or using it in a smokey eyes.
And the last product I have is this Benefit Dallas bronzer which I use for intense contour which I love wearing and have been getting it with this product, not much more to say about this but it's good for intense contour.
Next is this Butterfly headband thing that is just incredibly cute and I wish I could wear it more but its more for sunny days, which are just things Ireland doesn't have...... and this is from Penny's (Primark)
And here are my (atm) favourite pair of heels, look how beautiful they are, these are Kurt Geiger heels in the style Heidi and I obviously have the nude shade and I have these since Christmas, and these were kindly gifted to me by my Boyfriend so thanking him!! And the first time I wore these was for the Debs (prom) I mentioned before and I wore them to my boyfriend's Graduation and the last time was to a Photography Exhibition and while these are really high they are also really comfortable and go with mostly everything I own.
And now I have some books I wanted to talk about and the first two are the second and third book in The Maze Runner series and while I really like the first book the second book was so much better, had so much action and mystery in it, while I didn't enjoy the last book simply because I didn't like the ending I still really enjoyed the series as a whole and would recommend it to people who enjoy dystopian settings with a sci-fi feel.
The next book is called Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, now I started watching youtubers called BookTubers a while back and in most videos this book was being mentioned and it was brought up so much I had no choice but to pick it up and I'm so glad I did, its such a cute book that's has the perfect amount of friends, family, relationships and self problems along with the fangirling of a book series.
Next book is called Just Listen by Sarah Dessen and this was my first Sarah Dessen book and my god it amazed me and I really cant wait to read more of her books, this is a book about a girl called Annabel, who models and has the perfect life, until her friend Sophie drops her and all problems just come her way and she has family problems and you just watch how her family comes back together and you see her find new friendships and patch up old ones.
And the last book I have is Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler. And this is a great book, kind of wrote in letter form but also flashbacks about, well, why they broke up. And this book will really mess with your emotions, it will make you laugh, cry angry and happy and such a fun read and I was surprised when I started reading it because I had never heard anything about it before and I really really really enjoyed it.
And for movies, I went to see Avengers; Age of Ultron, and I am a big Avengers fan so I needed to see this and I was really excited and I brought my younger brother with me, who is a also a big Marvel fan and we loved it so much, so action pack but with humour, like all Marvel movies, and I cannot wait for more!
I also seen Pitch Perfect 2, Pitch Perfect is one of my favourite movies and I was really excited when I seen they were making another one because Anna Kendrick is my love, now nothing can be as good as the first one but this was actually so good, most sequels are not but this is still great, with great music and a funny cast.
I also have a TV show and it is Teen Wolf, and all I have to say is why didn't I start watching this earlier. Its so good and I'm in love with Stiles and Lydia!
And for music 5 Seconds of Summer have a new song, but no studio version, only recorded by fans versions, but I have heard it live and I now it will be great if they studio version and it is called Permanent Vacation.
So they are my recent favourites and I hope you enjoyed reading this.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x
Comments