Hello, so another month has now gone so I have another monthly favourites for you, I don't have many favourites this month but I still wanted to do one so lets start.
So starting with Makeup I have had the Naked Basics palette for a little over a month but I never really used it very much but lately this is what I have been reaching for the most, mostly for the browns (Naked 2 and Faint) and for Venus as a highlight shade which are my favourites and are my most worn.
Another makeup favourite I have is the L'Oreal True Match foundation in the shade Ivory Rose, I like this foundation because its really lightweight on the skin, is a perfect match for my skin tone and is a medium to full coverage which I really like.
For skincare I only have one thing at that is the Nivea Q10 plus anti-wrinkle serum pearls - pure anti-wrinkle power for a refined and younger looking complexion.
I have only one Fashion favourite of this month and that is this black jumper from New Look that says 'I have nothing to wear' , this jumper just describes my life everyday because I never have anything to wear like no joke, so I have been wearing this quite a lot.
For movie favourite this month have been Disney movies, first being Maleficent which was such an amazing movie, with an amazing storyline and it definitely worth a watch if you have a chance.
The next one is Peter Pan which I rewatched because Peter Pan is my all time favourite movie and rewatching it just made me fall in love all over again.
And the last movie was Big Hero 6, all I am going to say about this movie is that you will fall absolutely in love with Baymax, your heart will be ripped out but also put back in again and it will be you're new favourite movie!!
For my music favourites it has to be the 3 songs that All Time Low have released from their album that will be released in April and so far Somethings gotta give, Kids in the dark and Runaways and I already am in love with the album and I am so excited for it.
I also just wanted to mention the photographs I have on my wall, most of them are from the online photo printing thing called Foto.ie which is a really cheap place to get photos printed and they are good quality and come in a reasonable time, I have put these on my wall along with postcards from Spain, concert tickets and a few other pieces, and that was my last favourite of the month.
I know I didn't have that many favourite this month but I still wanted to just show you a few things I liked this month and I hope you enjoyed reading this.
So starting with Makeup I have had the Naked Basics palette for a little over a month but I never really used it very much but lately this is what I have been reaching for the most, mostly for the browns (Naked 2 and Faint) and for Venus as a highlight shade which are my favourites and are my most worn.
Another makeup favourite I have is the L'Oreal True Match foundation in the shade Ivory Rose, I like this foundation because its really lightweight on the skin, is a perfect match for my skin tone and is a medium to full coverage which I really like.
For skincare I only have one thing at that is the Nivea Q10 plus anti-wrinkle serum pearls - pure anti-wrinkle power for a refined and younger looking complexion.
I have only one Fashion favourite of this month and that is this black jumper from New Look that says 'I have nothing to wear' , this jumper just describes my life everyday because I never have anything to wear like no joke, so I have been wearing this quite a lot.
For movie favourite this month have been Disney movies, first being Maleficent which was such an amazing movie, with an amazing storyline and it definitely worth a watch if you have a chance.
The next one is Peter Pan which I rewatched because Peter Pan is my all time favourite movie and rewatching it just made me fall in love all over again.
And the last movie was Big Hero 6, all I am going to say about this movie is that you will fall absolutely in love with Baymax, your heart will be ripped out but also put back in again and it will be you're new favourite movie!!
For my music favourites it has to be the 3 songs that All Time Low have released from their album that will be released in April and so far Somethings gotta give, Kids in the dark and Runaways and I already am in love with the album and I am so excited for it.
I also just wanted to mention the photographs I have on my wall, most of them are from the online photo printing thing called Foto.ie which is a really cheap place to get photos printed and they are good quality and come in a reasonable time, I have put these on my wall along with postcards from Spain, concert tickets and a few other pieces, and that was my last favourite of the month.
I know I didn't have that many favourite this month but I still wanted to just show you a few things I liked this month and I hope you enjoyed reading this.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x

Comments