Skip to main content

February Favourites

I feel like this year is already going fast and I can't believe February is over and can time just slow down, and since this month is over here are my February Favourites.

First favourite I am going to mention is my trip to Spain, Malaga with my college, this was a Photography trip and even though the weather was horrible I still enjoyed it, just being in a different country is good on it's own and I spent it would good people and the photos I got were really good.





Next I have a few things that I actually got while over in Spain and first things are clothes from Pull&Bear. These two jumpers are so comfortable and I haven't stopped wearing them since I got them, I think I will be buying more jumpers from Pull&Bear because they aren't expensive and are really good quality so I do recommend them a lot.



And I also got two T-Shirt from there and again they were really cheap but still good quality material, and I'm really sad we don't have a Pull&Bear in my town but I guess that will be more online shopping for me.



The next thing I bought in Spain was a eyeshadow palette I have wanted for so long and it's The Balm Nude 'tude palette, I've seen this is many Youtube Videos and Blogposts and I have always wanted to try it out but you can't get that makeup brand in Ireland so when I saw it in Spain I grabbed it right up.







  And the last thing I picked up in Spain was in Duty Free and that was the MAC Rebel lipstick, which is a lipstick I have wanted for quite awhile and since I got it I haven't stopped wearing it and I am very happy that I did pick it up.





For other fashion pieces I have this pink floral skirt from Forever21, this was my first time buying a skirt from Forever21 and they are such good quality for such a cheap price, I will be getting more soon, I also wanted to get more printed skirts as all of mine are more solid colours or denim so I wanted a change up.




And the last fashion item I have been wearing since I got it is my 5 Seconds of Summer jumper which I also got from Pull&Bear but I got it online before Christmas as a little present for myself, although I would have liked to go up another size, it's such a comfortable jumper and I literally wear it all the time.


I usually don't ever mention hair products on this but while getting things for going away I picked up a travel sized Aussie shampoo, and I also forgot it while packing so I left it in the hotel, but when I got home I bought a full bottle and my hair has never felt better, my hair is badly damaged so this helps it a lot and my hair is even feeling thicker because of it.


And this is another hair product I picked up before going on holidays and it's a straightening cream, I never used anything like this before and I only picked it up because it was 3 for 2 and I needed 1 more product but I will never not use it again, I tend to struggle with brushing my hair because it gets so tangled but since I picked up this it's been so smooth and easy to brush and straighten and I highly recommend it for hard to brush hair.


And for skincare I have been using the Liz Earle brightening treatment mask, this was my mothers but she rarely used it and I thought my skin was looking very dull and drained so I wanted to brighten it up before I went to Spain and I have been using it every 2 or 3 days just to give my skin just a little bit of something.


I have been loving chokers lately, I didn't get the trend when it first came back again but now I love them, I wear these two the most, the plain black one is from Claire's Accessories and the one with the heart is from New Look.


I just finished up Dexter recently with my boyfriend and I really miss it and I had to start Pretty Little Liars all over again just because I didn't know what to do without it, but honestly it is such a good show and is definitely worth the watch and if you love crime shows this will be perfect for you.

And my very last favourite is Tumblr, I go through phases of social networks and this time it has been Tumblr and I am never off it so here is some shameless self promo - howthestoryendss.tumblr.com 

And that is my February Favourite done, I'm still baffled at how fast time is going already and I hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for reading, 
Bye, 
Jodi
x







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...