In this post I wanted to show my Wardrobe Essentials, these pieces are what my whole outfit would be based around, these are the pieces I mainly wear and are essential to my everyday outfits. My wardrobe is very simple and mainly black and white based, not usually colourful.
Knee Socks
Leather Jacket
A leather jacket is a timeless article of clothing, and I can't live without mine. I personally think that everyone should own one, they are so easy to just throw on and you look perfectly fine as they go with most outfits. I also think they slightly 'Punk' up a outfit, especially girly ones. You can buy leather jackets practically anywhere, I got mine inside of New Look like 2 years ago, if you take care of these jackets they can last you ages.
| New Look |
Skater Skirts
OK I do not wear anything else except Skater skirts and the odd dress. I used to hate skirts but now I live in them so of course the are a wardrobe essential to me. I have quite a few but I mainly stick to basic plain colours such as black and denim but you can get the in a variety of prints and solid colours and I find that you can get the best ones at Forever21.
Dr. Martens
Dr. Martens are literally my favourite type of shoes and if I could I would buy as many pairs as I could but for now I am sticking with my Matte black boots and my Matte cherry red shoes, but they are such an essential to my wardrobe, and I have to try and not wear them but I always do.
Knee Socks
Now I haven't been wearing knee socks for very long but now I have started wearing them and I love them, it's just a little cold to wear them right now but once it gets a little warmer I can start wearing them more and I also tend to stick too black knee sock... of course...
Crop Tops
The main kind of tops I lean towards are Crop Tops, I mainly wear them because they are cute and because my skirts are slightly high waisted and it just looks much more appealing and goes better with them, you can get crop tops anywhere and I have a huge selection of them, the best places I find are Penny's/Primark, New Look or Missguided.
| New Look |
| Penny's/Primark |
| H&M |
| Pull&Bear |
Sweaters
Obviously I don't wear sweaters all year around but in the colder seasons they a essential part of my wardrobe, I do think that River Island is the one of them best places for them but you can get any good quality anywhere really.
| Pull&Bear |
| River Island |
| Pull&Bear |
Tartan Scarf
This again is only a cold season essential but since it is still cold I am adding it in, Mine is from River Island but I have been seeing them in so many shops lately and the can really add something to a boring outfit and of course they are great for layering during the colder days.
Mulberry Bag
Now this bag isn't exactly mine but my mothers but she never uses it as she tends to go for smaller bags where I love wearing big statement bags, only thing is it is so heavy and it hurts after wearing it for awhile but its so beautiful and goes so well with all of my outfits.
So they are my basic wardrobe essentials, I'm sure that there could be more but these are definitely the main ones and are they things I mostly reach for when dressing, leave me a comment of your basic wardrobe essentials below...
I hope you enjoyed!!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x
Comments