Hello, So here is my January Favourite, it's a small bit late but better late then never!! So lets get started.
First I have some Makeup here that I am loving. I got Naked on the Run from Urban Decay and the first piece from it that I love is the Perversion mascara, I didn't want to buy the full product as I wanted to try a travel size one first and this included it and I'm considering buying a full one once the travel size is finished. It's possibly my favourite mascara, it gives the perfect amount of volume and great length and it's worth the price.
The next product from Naked on the Run I love is the bronzer from it, its literally just the perfect shade for my skin and I just really like it.
And lastly I do love all the eye shadows but the three that I use the most is Dive which is a Metallic Rose w/ Golden Micro - shimmer that's so beautiful on, the next shade is called Fix which is a Soft Taupe Matte colour that I love to use in my crease and under the eyes, and the last shade is Stun which is a Metallic Bronze w/ Light Gold Micro - shimmer that's also very beautiful on.
And the last makeup product I have is the Maybelline BROWdrama in Medium Brown, I use this after I fill in eyebrows with a powder to just darken them a little bit and make it look more real looking.
Next are my Fashion favourites, starting off with this T-Shirt that I got as Christmas present that says 'No pants are the best pants' which I wear nearly every single day because I hate wearing pants while at home so really it's the perfect T-Shirt for me!
The last Fashion piece is this Tartan Scarf that I have no idea where I bought it but you can literally buy it anywhere as they are so popular but I have been wearing this most days as it has especially cold this month so it's been my go-to piece along with this wine beanie that is from New Look.
I have one jewelry favourite this month and that has been this Michael Kors Pavé Rose-Gold Tone Gold Pendant necklace that my mother kindly got me for Christmas that I have been constantly wearing since I received it and it just the loveliest piece ever!
I have a One Direction perfume as a favourite and it's the You and I one, I love all the One Direction perfumes but I think this one is my favourite, this perfume is a bright, floral scent and is really fresh, this fragrance is made up of splashes of fresh fruits and seasonal flowers, infused with a undertone of musk.
I have three books this month, The first one being Zoe Sugg's book (Zoella) Girl Online, I bought this book as a Christmas present but I read i first and I actually really liked it, I thought it was going to be a really childish/teenager book but I actually really enjoyed it and it was a really good story and I'd really love if she would do a second part.
The next book was The Maze Runner and oh my god this was such a good book, everything was perfectly wrote and it was so interesting and I could not stop reading it and I really recommend this to anyone who likes these kind of books.
And the last book was Paper Towns by John Green, John Green is probably one of my favourite writers and this book is one of my favourites and I cant wait for it to be released as a movie this year, it made you want to keep reading on and on and it is so amazing!
Now a movie I watched was again The Maze Runner which I watched right after I finished the book, first is just Dylan O Brien who was amazing in this and also the movie itself was just really done well and although they did change it from the book it was still really enjoyable.
I also re watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I forgot how much I do love Harry Potter and yes I just really love Harry Potter!
A TV Show I have been watching has been Dexter which I wasn't very keen on at the start but I have really been enjoying and I think if you like crime show you should give this a chance!
For music this month I have really been enjoying Fall Out Boys new album American Beauty/American Psycho, not every ones taste but it's a really good album and my favourites are Irresistible, Fourth of July and Twin Skeletons (Hotel in NYC)
And the very last favourite is Instagram which I'm really using a lot lately and have been enjoying and here is some self promo if you want to follow me - jodixryan or fashionfriendly96
So that's my January Favourites and I hope you enjoyed!
First I have some Makeup here that I am loving. I got Naked on the Run from Urban Decay and the first piece from it that I love is the Perversion mascara, I didn't want to buy the full product as I wanted to try a travel size one first and this included it and I'm considering buying a full one once the travel size is finished. It's possibly my favourite mascara, it gives the perfect amount of volume and great length and it's worth the price.
| Mascara |
| No Mascara |
The next product from Naked on the Run I love is the bronzer from it, its literally just the perfect shade for my skin and I just really like it.
And lastly I do love all the eye shadows but the three that I use the most is Dive which is a Metallic Rose w/ Golden Micro - shimmer that's so beautiful on, the next shade is called Fix which is a Soft Taupe Matte colour that I love to use in my crease and under the eyes, and the last shade is Stun which is a Metallic Bronze w/ Light Gold Micro - shimmer that's also very beautiful on.
Next are my Fashion favourites, starting off with this T-Shirt that I got as Christmas present that says 'No pants are the best pants' which I wear nearly every single day because I hate wearing pants while at home so really it's the perfect T-Shirt for me!
The last Fashion piece is this Tartan Scarf that I have no idea where I bought it but you can literally buy it anywhere as they are so popular but I have been wearing this most days as it has especially cold this month so it's been my go-to piece along with this wine beanie that is from New Look.
I have one jewelry favourite this month and that has been this Michael Kors Pavé Rose-Gold Tone Gold Pendant necklace that my mother kindly got me for Christmas that I have been constantly wearing since I received it and it just the loveliest piece ever!
I have a One Direction perfume as a favourite and it's the You and I one, I love all the One Direction perfumes but I think this one is my favourite, this perfume is a bright, floral scent and is really fresh, this fragrance is made up of splashes of fresh fruits and seasonal flowers, infused with a undertone of musk.
I have three books this month, The first one being Zoe Sugg's book (Zoella) Girl Online, I bought this book as a Christmas present but I read i first and I actually really liked it, I thought it was going to be a really childish/teenager book but I actually really enjoyed it and it was a really good story and I'd really love if she would do a second part.
The next book was The Maze Runner and oh my god this was such a good book, everything was perfectly wrote and it was so interesting and I could not stop reading it and I really recommend this to anyone who likes these kind of books.
And the last book was Paper Towns by John Green, John Green is probably one of my favourite writers and this book is one of my favourites and I cant wait for it to be released as a movie this year, it made you want to keep reading on and on and it is so amazing!
Now a movie I watched was again The Maze Runner which I watched right after I finished the book, first is just Dylan O Brien who was amazing in this and also the movie itself was just really done well and although they did change it from the book it was still really enjoyable.
I also re watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I forgot how much I do love Harry Potter and yes I just really love Harry Potter!
A TV Show I have been watching has been Dexter which I wasn't very keen on at the start but I have really been enjoying and I think if you like crime show you should give this a chance!
For music this month I have really been enjoying Fall Out Boys new album American Beauty/American Psycho, not every ones taste but it's a really good album and my favourites are Irresistible, Fourth of July and Twin Skeletons (Hotel in NYC)
And the very last favourite is Instagram which I'm really using a lot lately and have been enjoying and here is some self promo if you want to follow me - jodixryan or fashionfriendly96
So that's my January Favourites and I hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x

Comments