2014 was actually such a good year, I had so many great highlights during the year and I wanted to share them on here. I had a good 2014 and I hope I have a even better 2015 and I hope all of you do too.
January - I posted my first proper post on this blog - it was a Naked 3 palette review, this is a highlight simply because its what started my blog and was my first proper post and I'm just really proud of that.
March - I went back to blond, it's not a great highlight but it was something I wanted to do for so long and it was also a really big hair change for me.
Another highlight in March was also my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend, not much to day other than that he is my favourite person and I love him a lot.
April - Firstly is was my 18th birthday, this is a obvious highlight as I finally became a adult and I also got to spend the day with family and friends.
Another big highlight is that I was on a Google+ live stream web cam thing with the band 'The Vamps' , they are one of my favourite bands and even though I didn't actually meet them I did get to talk to them and ask them some questions and I can honestly say I was never so nervous or excited in my entire life, I actually never thought I would ever talk to them but I did and I am so thankful for that (except my Internet cut out so I never got to say goodbye to them) .
And my last highlight of April is I did my very first makeup course, with Urban Decay that my mother kindly payed for me as a birthday present, it was such a great experience and the workers were also so nice.
May - The first highlight was that I walked for Pieta House which is a suicide prevention centre in Ireland, It took place from 2-5 in the morning, from darkness into lightness, which is what the walk is called as in going from depression or suicidal thoughts into the lightness of getting better.
Next in May was going to the Miley Cyrus concert in Dublin with my friend Lisa, the concert was absolutely amazing and she was so amazing live and I would love to see her again.
The next highlight was my Graduation from Secondary school or High school, it was such a big milestone for me to be moving on from school into college so this was such a big highlight. It was also a really great night out with great people.
And the last highlight was probably the best day of my life - The One Direction concert, the most amazing experience in my 18 years of life, the 5 seconds of summer boys were also amazing and so were the One Direction boys, the best concert ever!
June - The first highlight was my little cousin was born, my aunt is like an older sister to me and we are quite close so I was so excited for the baby and she is just the cutest baby ever!!!
July - There is only one highlight that happened in July and that is the 2nd makeup course I did with Urban Decay that my father kindly payed for, and very randomly I might add, this time it was a masterclass and went into much more detail with makeup artistry and that I learnt a lot from.
August - Again only one thing happened in August but I passed all my exams, I was extremely proud of myself for doing them and passing them, I found them really hard but I did them anyway and when I finally got those results I could relax and enjoy the rest of my Summer.
September - So I started college in September, this was a big step for me, starting college was so great and its been such a great experience so far, I took the course in Photography and I enjoy it so much and I'm really happy I'm doing something I really enjoy doing.
Another highlight was something I had wanted to do for so long and that was dying my hair Green, yes weird but I wanted to dye my hair a crazy colour for so long and September was finally when I did it
October - Nothing much happened in October except for Halloween but I love Halloween so this is why it's a highlight and I got to dress as a cat so....
December - I got to change my hair colour again in December and this time it was Pink, something I always wanted to do but always thought was very cliche I guess but I did it anyway!
I also got to do some photo shoots for college with my sister and it was really fun and I'd love to do more shoots with them again.
And the last highlight was Christmas Day, Christmas day was so amazing and I was so grateful for everything I received from parents and other relatives and my boyfriend, I had a great Christmas and I hope you did too.
So that's all my highlights from 2014, I'm sure there was much more but these are the ones I remember and I hope I have equally good ones next year!!
January - I posted my first proper post on this blog - it was a Naked 3 palette review, this is a highlight simply because its what started my blog and was my first proper post and I'm just really proud of that.
March - I went back to blond, it's not a great highlight but it was something I wanted to do for so long and it was also a really big hair change for me.
Another highlight in March was also my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend, not much to day other than that he is my favourite person and I love him a lot.
April - Firstly is was my 18th birthday, this is a obvious highlight as I finally became a adult and I also got to spend the day with family and friends.
Another big highlight is that I was on a Google+ live stream web cam thing with the band 'The Vamps' , they are one of my favourite bands and even though I didn't actually meet them I did get to talk to them and ask them some questions and I can honestly say I was never so nervous or excited in my entire life, I actually never thought I would ever talk to them but I did and I am so thankful for that (except my Internet cut out so I never got to say goodbye to them) .
And my last highlight of April is I did my very first makeup course, with Urban Decay that my mother kindly payed for me as a birthday present, it was such a great experience and the workers were also so nice.
May - The first highlight was that I walked for Pieta House which is a suicide prevention centre in Ireland, It took place from 2-5 in the morning, from darkness into lightness, which is what the walk is called as in going from depression or suicidal thoughts into the lightness of getting better.
Next in May was going to the Miley Cyrus concert in Dublin with my friend Lisa, the concert was absolutely amazing and she was so amazing live and I would love to see her again.
The next highlight was my Graduation from Secondary school or High school, it was such a big milestone for me to be moving on from school into college so this was such a big highlight. It was also a really great night out with great people.
And the last highlight was probably the best day of my life - The One Direction concert, the most amazing experience in my 18 years of life, the 5 seconds of summer boys were also amazing and so were the One Direction boys, the best concert ever!
June - The first highlight was my little cousin was born, my aunt is like an older sister to me and we are quite close so I was so excited for the baby and she is just the cutest baby ever!!!
The next highlight is that I finished my final exams which were the most stressful thing I ever had to
do but I got through them.
And lastly in June I went on my first proper family holiday with my parents, sisters and brother to Spain for a week, it was a great holiday and I hope that I get the chance to visit Spain again.July - There is only one highlight that happened in July and that is the 2nd makeup course I did with Urban Decay that my father kindly payed for, and very randomly I might add, this time it was a masterclass and went into much more detail with makeup artistry and that I learnt a lot from.
August - Again only one thing happened in August but I passed all my exams, I was extremely proud of myself for doing them and passing them, I found them really hard but I did them anyway and when I finally got those results I could relax and enjoy the rest of my Summer.
September - So I started college in September, this was a big step for me, starting college was so great and its been such a great experience so far, I took the course in Photography and I enjoy it so much and I'm really happy I'm doing something I really enjoy doing.
Another highlight was something I had wanted to do for so long and that was dying my hair Green, yes weird but I wanted to dye my hair a crazy colour for so long and September was finally when I did it
October - Nothing much happened in October except for Halloween but I love Halloween so this is why it's a highlight and I got to dress as a cat so....
December - I got to change my hair colour again in December and this time it was Pink, something I always wanted to do but always thought was very cliche I guess but I did it anyway!
I also got to do some photo shoots for college with my sister and it was really fun and I'd love to do more shoots with them again.
And the last highlight was Christmas Day, Christmas day was so amazing and I was so grateful for everything I received from parents and other relatives and my boyfriend, I had a great Christmas and I hope you did too.
So that's all my highlights from 2014, I'm sure there was much more but these are the ones I remember and I hope I have equally good ones next year!!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x











Comments