I actually can't believe 2014 is over, The year just seemed so short, But I do hope 2015 is a good year for everyone.
So for January I am finally doing a favourites since I haven't done was in a few months but now I have quite a lot of favourites.
So lets start with makeup ; First I have this MUA powder in the shade 3, I needed a new powder and I remember using this one before I and I remember it being really good so I picked it up again and I think it's very like the Maybelline FitMe powder.
Next is a MUA matte lipstick in the shade - Wild Berry - I like this shade because it's not too wine, just wine enough and I think it goes really well with my hair colour at the moment, it's not very matte when on but moisturising on the lips.
Another lipstick I have been loving is this one from Maybelline in the shade - Pleasure Me Red, I have most definitely found my perfect red shade, I think this is my favourite lipstick of all time, its just a perfect shade and I just love it so so much..... And I will be trying more lipsticks from the coloursensational collection!!
Next onto clothing. The first piece I've been wearing all year really is my red flannel, which I love with all my heart, I nearly wear this everyday and with everything, Its a staple piece for me!
So for January I am finally doing a favourites since I haven't done was in a few months but now I have quite a lot of favourites.
So lets start with makeup ; First I have this MUA powder in the shade 3, I needed a new powder and I remember using this one before I and I remember it being really good so I picked it up again and I think it's very like the Maybelline FitMe powder.
Next is a MUA matte lipstick in the shade - Wild Berry - I like this shade because it's not too wine, just wine enough and I think it goes really well with my hair colour at the moment, it's not very matte when on but moisturising on the lips.
Another lipstick I have been loving is this one from Maybelline in the shade - Pleasure Me Red, I have most definitely found my perfect red shade, I think this is my favourite lipstick of all time, its just a perfect shade and I just love it so so much..... And I will be trying more lipsticks from the coloursensational collection!!
And the last makeup product is a eyeliner pen from MUA and it is the Extreme felt eyeliner, I really like this pen because the tip is really thin so I can get a thinner flick, I like to use this when I don't really want a smaller flick and line.
Next is this t-shirt from H&M, I've been wearing this a lot under flannels, I love the feeling of this it's so soft and I am really loving this colour at the moment, I also think this will be perfect during the summer for the colder days.
Now I have 3 sweatshirts that I've been wearing the most during December and even November,
First is the Hogwarts one from Penny's/Primark, I love Harry Potter, Harry Potter is my life, so its obvious I would love this...
The next jumper is this beige one from H&M, it's cropped and I even have this is a full size and it's so cute and goes with everything I own and its just the perfect jumper but it has a whole on the side that I usually have to hide.
And the last jumper is this Peach cropped jumper, again from H&M, I'm really liking the cropped jumpers at the moment, this jumper is actually peach but it came out very white in the picture, but I mainly like wearing this with my green combat jacket, they go really well with each other and another thing I like is that the sleeves are really thick and I like that.
And the last clothing item is this muscle-tee from River Island that say Complicated over and over again in the middle, I don't even know why I like this but it just looked really cool and I also love muscle-tee's very much and it was on sale sooooo??
I also have these pair of chunky heels that I got from Penny's/Primark, I have been looking for a pair of these without a open toe for so long and I finally found these ones and they were not expensive either so I just jump for these when I saw them!!
I have also been loving both of these candles this month, both from Yankee Candle - Tulips (which is only a sampler) and Clean Cotton - I'm so not good at explaining scents so clean cotton has these notes - Sun-dried cotton combined with green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon and Tulips is naturally clean and bright, it captures the essence of a dewy spring morning. All i can say is that they make my room smell great....
Movies I have loved from November and December are Gone Girl, Hunger games mocking jay part 1 and The Hobbit battle of the five armies, I will not say anymore about them just GO AND WATCH THEM!!
And I have re-watching Criminal Minds again, and I just fell in love with the show all over again, my mother is actually the reason I started watching this show and I can never thank her enough because this is definitely my favourite show ever!
And not for books, again Gone Girl, as soon after I saw the movie I went and got the book and its just as good as the movie and everybody needs to read this! Another book is The Hunger Games - Mocking jay , I finished this just before I saw the movie and is probably my favourite book of the year, I just love the Hunger Games books so much and I would recommend these books to anyone.
And the last book is actually a autobiography from the band 5 seconds of summer and its called Hey! Lets Make A Band! - I literally read this book in 4 hours or so, It was funny, it made me cry, the pictures were great and it made me fall in love with those four boys even more. I recommend these three books and even the other 2 Hunger Games!
Here are some random favourites I have from the past two months.
First are two of my room decorations, I have this own piece from a small store in my town for really cheap and the fairy lights go on the end of my bed and these are from Penny's/Primark.
Another is this Macadamia oil extract shampoo I picked up really randomly, It says on the bottle that it revitalises and nourishes the hair and it's exactly what I needed for my poor hair and I can say that it definitely worked and did what it said on the bottle and I will definitely be repurchasing this again.
Another favourite is my cat ears from River Island, I like these because they are cute and the make make me look cute so I wear them a lot!
My new notebook that I got from the Cath Kidston collection in Eason, I love this notebook its the cutest thing ever look at it, the pages even have floral patterns, and I love the colours on this too, its just so cute and girly and pretty.
My Fujifilm instax mini 8 has also been another favourite, I bought more film recently so I have been taking a lot more pictures recently and I have fallen back in love with it. And if you are ever thinking of getting one, please do they are so fun!
Two apps I've been using a lot recently have been tumblr ( rejecttlrh.tumblr.com ) and VSCO which is a editing app that I love and use for all of my instagram pictures.
And I have one last favourite and that is Hot Chocolate, I've drinking it so much this winter, I had forgotten how much I loved it but I have now started drinking it all over again.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and I hope you had a good December and that you have a great January!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x

































Comments