Skip to main content

2015 Goals

I wanted to set myself some goals for 2015 so I sat down one night and wrote down 20 goal that I would like to fulfil in 2015. Some of these goals are more serious and some are more fun things for me to do.

1. Read More ; I didn't read as much as I wanted to in 2014, I spent more time on the computer so now this year I want to read more books this year and I will be making a list of books I want to read this year and hopefully I can complete it.

2. Eat Healthy ; I either eat way too much or I don't eat enough so this year I want to start eating healthy and become more fit, I want to cut out junk food and start eating more fruit for myself.

3. Stop comparing myself to others ; This is something I know I do so much and it does not make me feel good about myself and I really need to learn not to do it anymore.

4. Don't procrastinate ; I know for a fact this will be the hardest one on this list because I can get really lazy but this year I'm going to try my hardest to not procrastinate when it comes to college work and my blog and my photography.

5. Drink more water ; This goes hand in hand with eating healthy, I try everyday to drink more water but its so hard but I'm slowly getting better at it and I hope this year is the year I can drink more.

6. Improve my sleeping habits ; I also know this one will be hard too, I have the worst sleeping patterns and I need to work on fixing them.

7. Take deep breaths on bad days ; I do get bad days when nothing seems to be going right and I just want to crawl into bed and cry so now before it gets bad I want to take deep breaths....

8. Try new things ; This is something I actually tried to do last year but I didn't do much, there is so much I want to try and this is the year I will do it!

9. Start drawing again ; I did this so much while I was in school but since I started college I haven't been drawing as much, I'm not the best drawer but I enjoy it so much so I really want to start again.

10. Gain my own style, regardless of what other people think or say ; 2014 was the year I became more confident in what I wear, I started wearing things I was more comfortable in, even if people say things and I want to be even more confident this year and just wear what I want!

11. Keep my room clean ; This seems like a silly goal but I get so lazy and the room gets so messy and really its just clothes, shoes and makeup and toys because I share a room with my two sisters but this year I want to try and keep it cleaner.

12. Learn the guitar ; This is something I have been meaning to do since I was like 12 and this year I really want to try and learn it but I know i might now have the time for it.

13. Discover new music / not being afraid of to share my music choices ; Last year and the year before are when I properly discovered my music taste, and I've been embarrassed to share what I love but this year I want to share the music I love and I want to discover more bands and singers.

14. Take care of my skin ; I already do take care of my skin but sometimes I get lazy and I don't but this year I need to I'm getting older and It's time I start doing it properly.

15. Listen more ; I want to listen to people more, I want to listen to their problems and help them, I just want people to know I am here for them, even people reading this.

16. Cry less, Smile more ; I cry so much, I am probably the most emotional person ever, I cry at literally anything and I need to try and not cry as much and smile just a little bit more.

17. Be less anxious about everything ; I get so anxious about so many little things, like talking to people in public or on the phone, I just need to do what number 7 says and take a deep breath when I'm in those situations.

18. Make a Polaroid sketchbook ; I've been wanting to do this since I got my Polaroid camera last Summer and now I finally have enough Polaroids to actually make one so this will be one thing I definitely will be doing soon.

19. Go out and do more photo shoots outside ; I just need to go and take more pictures outside, more so near the Summer but even now too.

20.  And lastly I want to be happy, sad, angry, nice, curious, argumentative, content, etc, because I am a human being and I'm aloud to be anything and not feel bad about it....

So these are the goals  have set myself for this year, I may not do all and I may add more but for now this is what the list is and I hope I can at least some of these things, I hope everyone had a good holiday and I hope 2015 is a good year for everyone!!

Thanks for reading, 
Bye, 
Jodi
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...