Skip to main content

10 things that make me happy - January

Back in November I wrote a post about '10 things that make me happy' I wanted it to be a monthly thing but I completely forgot about it during December but here I have another 10 things that make me happy and I hope I can remember it from now on as it's really nice to sit and think of a few things that make you happy!

1. Hot Chocolate - I am certain I mentioned this in my last one but having a cup of Hot Chocolate makes me so happy because I love Hot Chocolate so much and if I could I would drink it all year, Hot Chocolate is great!



2. Books - I'm a big big book reader, I love sitting down with a good book, I've just finished Zoella's book 'Girl Online' and I've set myself a list of books to read and I'm so excited because I didn't read as much as I wanted to last year.



3. Photography - At the moment I am studying Photography in college, I've known I wanted to do Photography for the last 4 years, its something I really enjoy and it makes me happy, I love going out and taking pictures, I can admit I'm not talented at doing many things but I know I can take a good picture and that also makes me happy and I also love capturing memories for when I'm older and I love being able to do little photo shoots with my little sisters.






4. Red Lipstick - Red lipstick is my favourite shade of lipstick to wear, I constantly wear red lipstick, I can't even wear any other shades anymore. Red lipstick just makes me feel much more confident about myself when I go out (unless I find out it's on my teeth) and I just think I'll be wearing red lipstick forever now.



5. Old Photographs - Recently I sat down and sorted through some old photographs and looking at them made me really happy, I had forgotten about so many of them and looking at old photos of my parents and other family members made me laugh at the hair and even the clothes, it's just really nice to look back at old photographs.



6. Live music - Live music is a personal favourite of mine, I love listening to a bands live album, I realised this fully when 5 seconds of summer released their live album called LIVESOS, I haven't stopped listening to it since I got it, firstly I think that they are an amazing live band but also hearing them speak to the crowd and joke with each other and hearing them just makes me happy and also excited about seeing them in May, other bands I like to listen to live are All Time Low and
Greenday!


7. Blankets - I know I'm not the only person who likes to cuddle up to a soft and cosy blanket!!!



8. My sisters - They are two of the many people who mean a lot to me and even though most of the time the absolutely wreck my head and I just want to kill them they also make me laugh and smile and they just really make me happy unless they are being those annoying little sisters!


9. The Sky - I love taking pictures of the sky, I love seeing the sky change colour, I just love the sky so here are a couple of pictures of it to show my love for it.







 10. My dad's terrible jokes - Strange thing to make me happy but he makes the worst jokes you could ever think of but it's him laughing at his own joke that is the funniest thing because he laughs so hard and for so long that it makes me and whoever is in the room laugh also even though the joke isn't funny but it just makes me happy and I'll never know why!!

So that is this months 10 things that make me happy and I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading, 
Bye, 
Jodi
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...