I've been sick and full of college assignments lately so I have not been posting, I just don't have the time but now since it's SIX DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!! I decided to do a Christmas tag so I hope you enjoy!
1.Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or a synthetic tree?
I've never had a real christmas tree I've always had a synthetic one but once I'm older I would love to have a real one.
2.You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you get?
Either a tea or a hot chocolate, it depends on my mood but usually a tea.
3.What's your favourite colour scheme for tree decorations?
Im my living room we have a black tree with silver decoration but if it was a green tree I really like red and gold decorations.
4.Giving or receiving?
I like both, I love trying to pick out presents for people and seeing if they like them or not and I like getting the presents because it shows how much the person knows me and who doesnt love a good present....
5.To mince pie or not?
Not... I don't eat mince or any meat for that matter....
6.What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
For me its always chicken and potatoes, always...
7.Christmas day fashion?
Black and comfortable or a christmas jumper.
8.What's your favourite christmas song?
Not a typical one but Merry christmas kiss my ass by All Time Low!! (this is not a joke) and Last Christmas by Wham.
9.What's your favourite Christmas film?
I have so many, Elf, The Grinch, The Holiday, Grounded and Miracle on 34th street.
10.Open presents before or after lunch?
Ever since I was younger we always open our presents first thing in the morning before breakfast even so it'll always be like that for me.
I hope you enjoyed this and there will be a another tag on after this!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x

Comments