There are so many places and people where I find my fashion inspiration and I thought I'd share them with you.
I will start with some Instagram pages that I follow.
First is brandymelvilleusa, Brandy Melville is an American store that has amazing clothes and the photos they post show great outfit ideas while using their products.
Next is a page called OOTDSUBMIT, this is a page where you can submit your own OOTD's at ootdmagazine.com, I have never submitted any of my outfits but the outfits that do get submitted are truly wonderful and I do recommend checking this instagram out.
Runawaydreamz is the next instagram. Runawaydreamz is a brand and their website is runawaydreamz.com. The post great outfit ideas and their clothing is also really nice.
Another instagram I love for fashion ideas is nastygal, which if you didn't know is a online clothing shop that I also love, but the instagram posts great outfit ideas and they post their own products too and it just makes for great fashion inspiration.
The last instagram is called ihateblonde, who is a model from New York who also has her own site. She does wear outfits I wouldn't usually wear but would love the confidence to wear and she is also stunning.
I'm sure that there are so many other instagrams that I follow that I love but these are just the top 5.
Next place I would find fashion inspiration are websites, there a re 3 mains ones and they are called - lookbook.nu, weheartit.com and tumblr.com. On lookbook people post their OOTD's and where they got each piece and their is also competitions on this site and its good because they are just normal people posting there everyday wear. On WeHeartIt and Tumblr they have great outfit ideas, the only problem is you won't know where the pieces are from.
I also find fashion inspiration in fashion magazines. The two I read the most are Company and Stellar. Company is UK magazine and Stellar is a Irish magazine and both magazines focus mainly on fashion which is why I love them very much.
![]() |
| Stellar |
![]() |
| Company |
I find the majority of my fashion inspiration from other bloggers. There are so many that I can mention but I'll only mention a few - HelenMelonLady, InTheFrow (also youtubers), thatpommiegirl, somethingnavy, chloesway, caitlynpaterson, stylescrapbook and the blond salad. Again there is so many more but these would be my top picks.
![]() |
| HelonMelonLady |
| InTheFrow |
![]() |
| thatpommiegirl |
![]() |
| SomethingNavy |
![]() |
| ChloesWay |
![]() |
| theblondsalad |
![]() |
| CaitlynPaterson |
![]() |
| stylescrapbook |
I also have a couple of youtubers who I take fashion inspiration from and they are clothesencounters, Claire Marshall, Alexa Losey, sumbeamjess and Meghan Rienks, again so many others but these are just my main ones.
![]() |
| clothesencounters |
![]() |
| Claire Marshall |
![]() |
| Alexa Losey |
![]() |
| Sumbeamjess |
![]() |
| Meghan Rienks |
And the few celebrities that I get fashion inspiration from are Kendall Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens, Madison Beer, Blake Lively, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift and Lucy Hale.
I'm sure that I find fashion inspiration in many other places like in stores or when you're in town and you see people around anywhere really. I hope you enjoyed this, I know I enjoyed doing it and it was a bit different.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x














Comments