During Autumn I did a post telling the things that I love about Autumn so I thought why not do one about Winter, I know its not my favourite month but there are still many thing that I love about Winter so lets get started.
1.First off is CHRISTMAS - There are very little people who don't like christmas and once November rolls around I start getting excited!!
2.Cardigans and Hoodies - Its all about being cosy and warm right?
3.Gonna mention Hot Chocolate and Tea once again and I'm not going to say anymore.....
4.Christmas Films - Elf, The Grinch, The Holiday.... Need I say anymore?
5.Winter Fashion - Christmas jumpers, beanies, big jumper, thick scarves, fluffy socks and layering.....
6.Ice Skating - I am such a clumsy person but I still love to go Ice skating, it reminds me of my childhood because I went all the time and it gets me even more excited for Christmas.
7.Christmas Shopping - Although I'm absolutely terrible at shopping for people I still love to go shopping and Christmas is just another excuse to go shopping!!
8.Christmas decorations - I love when my mother finally puts up the decorations, she always leaves it really late so I get excited seeing other people trees up, I even have a mini tree in my bedroom!!
9.New bed sheets and Pyjamas - I don't know if everyone does this but every year I get new bed sheets and pyjamas just for christmas and I've been doing this so long and just looking for which ones I buy - last year my bed sheets were One Direction woooo!
10.Being In bed with a good book - For some reason I tend to read more in the winter, I just enjoy lying in bed with a good book and around Christmas time is when I tend bring out the Harry Potter books.
1.First off is CHRISTMAS - There are very little people who don't like christmas and once November rolls around I start getting excited!!
2.Cardigans and Hoodies - Its all about being cosy and warm right?
3.Gonna mention Hot Chocolate and Tea once again and I'm not going to say anymore.....
4.Christmas Films - Elf, The Grinch, The Holiday.... Need I say anymore?
5.Winter Fashion - Christmas jumpers, beanies, big jumper, thick scarves, fluffy socks and layering.....
6.Ice Skating - I am such a clumsy person but I still love to go Ice skating, it reminds me of my childhood because I went all the time and it gets me even more excited for Christmas.
7.Christmas Shopping - Although I'm absolutely terrible at shopping for people I still love to go shopping and Christmas is just another excuse to go shopping!!
8.Christmas decorations - I love when my mother finally puts up the decorations, she always leaves it really late so I get excited seeing other people trees up, I even have a mini tree in my bedroom!!
9.New bed sheets and Pyjamas - I don't know if everyone does this but every year I get new bed sheets and pyjamas just for christmas and I've been doing this so long and just looking for which ones I buy - last year my bed sheets were One Direction woooo!
10.Being In bed with a good book - For some reason I tend to read more in the winter, I just enjoy lying in bed with a good book and around Christmas time is when I tend bring out the Harry Potter books.
Comments