Skip to main content

My makeup collection/storage

I'm quite happy with the way I have my makeup stored at the moment so I thought I'd share it on here, I don't a lot of makeup but I have enough that I need and I'm not boasting with what I have have.

First is where I do and store most of my makeup and its a dressing table from a shop called Allens in my town.


It looks like a bit of a clutter but I have no where else to put my perfumes or my kindle, I also need a photo for that frame!!

On the table I have my most used lipsticks at the moment (blog post on that soon) 



And I also keep my makeup brushes on here in cute mugs - Mugs are from Penny's



And I also keep my Urban Decays all nighter spray at the side of the dressing table (Hi Harry!) -



In the two little side drawers I keep Mascaras in the left side and the rest of my lipsticks on the right -




 This is an overview of the main drawer - this tends to get very very messy somethings!!!


Breaking this drawer down - These are my BB and CC creams,


Two mac blushes and 2 gel eyeliners -


Concealers and liquid eyeliners -


Foundations and two samples -


More foundations, eyelash curler, eyebrow tools, two Rimmel lip products (testing them out) and a highlighter -


The next place I store some makeup is this, Its a mirror with a built in Jewellery bow, I don't keep much jewellery in this so I use it for makeup instead - ignore the Harry sign and Christmas pyjamas! -


A overview of the makeup I keep here and nail varnishes - I mainly keep palettes in here -


Close up of each shelf -






In the first shelf I have my Electric palette, Naked flushed palette and my naked basics -


And I keep bronzers, Highlighters and Powders here


In the second shelf I have my Naked 2 and 3 palettes -


And I also have eyelash glue (duo), Sharpeners and single eye shadows -


In the bottom part I have palette called the perfect palette that has eye shadows, lip glosses, blushes and bronzers and I also have spare slides here -


And I also have a GOSH and Sleek palette here with a soap&glory bronzer, nose pore strips and a blusher -


And the last place where I store makeup is in the first drawer of this dresser -



In here I just have two makeup bags - One containing single eyeshadow and another with lipsticks I rarely use and with lip balms and some lip liners (I never use lip liners) - 



I also keep 3 other palettes in here that I'm trying to use a bit more -


So that's how I store my makeup and that's practically my makeup collection for now and I'm really happy with it! So I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading, 
Bye, 
Jodi
x










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...