Skip to main content

10 Things that make me happy

I've seen some blog posts where people list 10 things that make them happy so I thought I'd give it a go and try and make it a monthly thing, so lets get started.

Starting with bands, bands just make me really happy, the two that I'm mentioning right now are 5 seconds of summer and One direction, I'm not even sure why they make me so happy but they just really do and I'm fine with that!! There are so many other bands that also make me happy but these are the main two that do.



2. Hot drinks - Hot chocolate and Tea.
Yes this is a weird thing that makes me happy but it does, I love having a hot drink on a cold day and the hot chocolate that I get in my colleges shop is a-maz-ing!! And who doesn't love cute mugs to have their hot drinks in?

BEST HOT CHOCOLATE EVER! 

3. Disney films.
I've been watching some Disney films recently and I visited the Disney shop in Dublin and I realise that Disney and Disney films do make me really happy, the Disney movie I have watched very recently are The nightmare before christmas, Tarzan, Tangled and Toy Story 3. Old Disney films just remind me of my childhood and I feel like a little child again when I rewatch them and I get more excited then my little sisters.

Disney shop in Dublin
4. Reading.
I love reading, I read a lot, I just really like to read, I will usually read anything, Reading makes me happy and I just block out everything when I start to read, the only thing I hate is that I read so fast , so fast that I once read a normal sized book in four hours and I just don't know what to do after I finish it. Here are some of my favourite books....



5.American Horror Story.
Hey another weird thing that makes me happy. Who new that a scary TV programme would make someone happy but I love scary movies and TV shows and this is the one I've been watching recently and I'm nearly finished season 3 already and even though it does really scare me but when I do watch it the story lines (even when unusual) and actors (Evan Peters!) make me happy and I'm so sad that I'm nearly finished season 3 but I'm excited to start season 4!



6. Cute blankets and Pillows.
I'm a very cold person and I get cold very easily and I like to cuddle with blankets and pillows and I like to get cute ones just for the fact that they make me happy when I look at them and here are the ones I have been using. 


7. Cat Ears.
 I picked up cat ears from River Island for absolutely no reason (I did end up wearing them for Halloween) but I like wearing them and wearing them makes me feel cute and happy!!!!



8. Autumn/Winter walks.
Some people like these others don't, I do and I thinks its because I had to walk to school everyday and I've become accustomed to walking everywhere and I love taking walks at anytime of the year but Autumn and Winter because of the scenery and because I get to layer up my clothes and get really cosy. 



9. Movie Nights.
I love movie nights no matter who I have one with, especially if its a movie that I like or that I have enjoyed and is really good.


10. Blogging.
I honestly do love blogging, its an enjoyment for me and I feel happy when I am blogging about something that I love.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...