In the spirit of Halloween I decided to do a tag post and I just want to point out that Halloween is my absolute favourite time of the year. I also found this tag on BeautyCrush's youtube.
So lets start with the questions.
1.What is your favourite Halloween movie?
I have so many but the top one are both Insidious, Halloweens, Nightmare before Christmas and Nightmare on Elm street.
2.If you were in a horror movie how far would you get?
Not very far, I'm very clumsy and would most definitely fall and the killer will kill me.......
3.What is your favourite memory of Halloween?
When I was younger my mother used to throw Halloween parties for me, my siblings and cousins and I definitely thing these are my favourite memories, I never got to do trick or treating thing so all I had was Halloween parties.
4.Your best/worst Halloween costumes?
I can't say I've ever had a good or bad Halloween costume as I played it very safe with my costumes, but my favourite was when I dressed up as Harry Potter and one of my worst that I can tell from old pictures is when I dressed up as a dead cheerleader......
5.How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
Usually I would watch Halloween movies and when I see other houses with their Halloween decoration as my mother doesn't put them up till its nearer to Halloween.
6.Favourite Halloween decoration?
Before I would have said something like a skeleton but now since my mother has put up our decorations I would say the spider webs that she has put up, they just look so cool, although I hate spiders they just look so cool around the house.
7.Name one unusual thing that you are afraid of?
Not anything Halloween but I am afraid of Butterflies, don't really know why exactly just never liked them and its gotten worse as I've grown up.
8.Vampires or Zombies
I'm not sure, maybe zombies????????
9.Werewolves or Ghosts?
Another I'm not sure, gonna go with ghosts????
10.Creepy dolls or Creepy ghosts?
I don't like either so no, none ew go away!!
11.Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't until I'm alone in my room at 4 in morning and I start hearing noises......
So I hope you enjoyed and I also hope you have a good Halloween and I tag anyone who reads this to do this tag!!!!
So lets start with the questions.
1.What is your favourite Halloween movie?
I have so many but the top one are both Insidious, Halloweens, Nightmare before Christmas and Nightmare on Elm street.
2.If you were in a horror movie how far would you get?
Not very far, I'm very clumsy and would most definitely fall and the killer will kill me.......
3.What is your favourite memory of Halloween?
When I was younger my mother used to throw Halloween parties for me, my siblings and cousins and I definitely thing these are my favourite memories, I never got to do trick or treating thing so all I had was Halloween parties.
4.Your best/worst Halloween costumes?
I can't say I've ever had a good or bad Halloween costume as I played it very safe with my costumes, but my favourite was when I dressed up as Harry Potter and one of my worst that I can tell from old pictures is when I dressed up as a dead cheerleader......
5.How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
Usually I would watch Halloween movies and when I see other houses with their Halloween decoration as my mother doesn't put them up till its nearer to Halloween.
6.Favourite Halloween decoration?
Before I would have said something like a skeleton but now since my mother has put up our decorations I would say the spider webs that she has put up, they just look so cool, although I hate spiders they just look so cool around the house.
7.Name one unusual thing that you are afraid of?
Not anything Halloween but I am afraid of Butterflies, don't really know why exactly just never liked them and its gotten worse as I've grown up.
8.Vampires or Zombies
I'm not sure, maybe zombies????????
9.Werewolves or Ghosts?
Another I'm not sure, gonna go with ghosts????
10.Creepy dolls or Creepy ghosts?
I don't like either so no, none ew go away!!
11.Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't until I'm alone in my room at 4 in morning and I start hearing noises......
So I hope you enjoyed and I also hope you have a good Halloween and I tag anyone who reads this to do this tag!!!!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x

Comments