Picked a couple of things up the last few days so I decided to do a small haul for you.
Enjoy.D70
First I'm going to start off with my NEW CAMERA that is fab, its a Canon D70 and I have a 35mm lens and a 28mm lens.
Next I picked up an Interview magazine, which are HUGE, I picked one of these up because I've been wanting to get one for awhile, they look so cool and the photography inside is amazing and lets not get started on the fashion (this was the photographers issue)
I have a few things from River Island, the first thing is this play suit, which is velvet on the body but lace on the sleeves and the back, very vintage and I'm in love with it and it will be coming up in a Outfit Post very very soon....
Next piece is a black velvet bow that I got to wear with the play suit.
And the last piece from River Island is very Ariana Grandeish and its Cat ears but these are the cutest cat ears I've seen the have lace and little frills around the ears and they are just so cute!!!
Next I picked up a few pieces from Boots and the first thing is actually not for me but my mother, I will have to apply them on her though and they are Ardell fake eyelashes and they are the natural style.
And the next thing is something I got for the eyelashes and that is the Duo eyelash glue and I have never used this before but from what I've heard I'm expecting great things.
I picked up 3 Maybelline products and the first which I'm excited to try is a Colour Sensational Lipstick in the shade 'Pleasure me red - 547' , I can already tell I'm going to be wearing this a lot and it also smell delicious!!!
I also picked up another Maybelline Mega Plush volum' express mascara as my other on has run out.
This mascara is great for separating lashes and giving volume
Enjoy.D70
First I'm going to start off with my NEW CAMERA that is fab, its a Canon D70 and I have a 35mm lens and a 28mm lens.
Next I picked up an Interview magazine, which are HUGE, I picked one of these up because I've been wanting to get one for awhile, they look so cool and the photography inside is amazing and lets not get started on the fashion (this was the photographers issue)
I have a few things from River Island, the first thing is this play suit, which is velvet on the body but lace on the sleeves and the back, very vintage and I'm in love with it and it will be coming up in a Outfit Post very very soon....
Next piece is a black velvet bow that I got to wear with the play suit.
And the next thing is something I got for the eyelashes and that is the Duo eyelash glue and I have never used this before but from what I've heard I'm expecting great things.
I picked up 3 Maybelline products and the first which I'm excited to try is a Colour Sensational Lipstick in the shade 'Pleasure me red - 547' , I can already tell I'm going to be wearing this a lot and it also smell delicious!!!
I also picked up another Maybelline Mega Plush volum' express mascara as my other on has run out.
This mascara is great for separating lashes and giving volume
And the last product I picked up was a Fit Me concealer and I picked it up in the shade 10 which is for fair skin and I picked this up so I can try something different from my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer and I will get back with a review soon enough!
And the last place I went was Penny's (Primark for the UK) and the first thing I picked up was this Harry Potter - Gryffindor T-Shirt and I will be going back for the Slytherin one!! I also got this in a size 12 for a baggy effect.
Next thing I picked up was these tights, I went in to get one with cats on them but they had none so I went with these which are just as cute.
And I also picked up these Oil blotting sheets, just to try and because they were pink!!
And the main thing that I went in for was a scarf, more specifically a tartan on and I came across this on the was tartan on one side and gingham on the other and it could also pass as a blanket because its so bug but its also extremely comfortable and I will be very useful for the winter days!!
And the very last thing is this owl teddy that I picked up in one of those euro stores in my town and I just couldn't resist just look at it, its so cute and fluffy!!!!!!
So that's it, I like doing these but I also would like to say that I am in no way bragging just sharing, hope you enjoyed!
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x
Comments