I have bought a few things recently so here's a haul for you.
First place I went was River Island and they were having a sale in there and the first item I picked up was this grey t-shirt that I was going to buy the previous week and I'm not glad I didn't pick it up then!
So that's everything I got and I hope you enjoyed this small haul.
First place I went was River Island and they were having a sale in there and the first item I picked up was this grey t-shirt that I was going to buy the previous week and I'm not glad I didn't pick it up then!
Next item of clothing I got was this shirt which is definitely my favourite thing I bought, completely out of my comfort zone but I love it not the less and I can tell I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it.
Next item is this black muscle tee that probably isn't very suitable for this weather but I will make it work....
And the last item from River Island is this T-Shirt that is just my life basically.
Next place is H&M where I only picked up this blue top that I'm seriously in love with and have already worn so much!
Next is Penny's (Primark) and I got two of these shirts but in different colours. Just something a little different for my wardrobe.
I also picked up some bralets from Penny's.
And the last clothing item I picked up was from a local store called Dunnes Stores (also is a supermarket) and I got this flannel and I just really love the colours in this.
And the last place I bought things from was Eason's, where I bought 3 new books.
First is Gone Girl, I seen the movie very recently and needed the book right away the story is so captivating and amazing and the book is just as good so far.
Next I got Heading For The Light - the 10 things that happen when you die, I just thought this would be an interesting read.
And the last book I got was the One Direction Who We Are book which I've been wanting for so long because I love these boys so much and I can't wait to read it.
So that's everything I got and I hope you enjoyed this small haul.
Thanks for reading,
Bye.
Jodi
x
Comments