I guess its time to introduce you to my sister. We decided that we would do The Sister Tag. But first I should tell her name and it Kim and this is us :) And I thought I'd let you know she is 10 years old and she is my second youngest sister :)
so lets get started :)
1.How and when did you meet?
J; When she was born at the hospital
K; At the hospital
2.Whats your favourite memory together?
J; Laughing at all hours of the morning at nothing
K; When this picture happened
3.Describe each other in one word?
J; Flexible
K; Weird
4.Whats your dream job?
J; Photographer for a fashion magazine
K; Dancer
5.Whats your favourite makeup brand?
J; Urban Decay
K; Rimmel (She only uses makeup for dance competitions)
6.Whats something that annoys you about the other?
J; Her loud laugh
K; That she always has a headache
7.If you could go anywhere in the world with each other, where would it be and why?
J; Disneyland - I didn't get to go on many rides when I was there
K; Paris - The Eiffel Tower!!!
8.Favourite inside joke?
J; Yeaaaah
K; Yeaaaah
9.Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
J; Me
K; Her
10.Favourite season?
J; Summer
K; Summer
11.Favourite song?
J; Somewhere in Neverland - All Time Low and Knee Socks - Arctic Monkeys
K; A thousand years - Christina Perri
12.What is it like to be sisters with someone who blogs?
K; Its cool :)
13.Heels or flats?
J; Flats
K; Flats
14.Pants or Dresses?
J; Dresses
K; Pants(leggings)
15.Fave animal?
J; Boxer dogs
K; Dolphins, turtles or penguin
16.If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be ok, what would you save?
J; Photos or Laptop
K; Photos
17.Comedy, horror or chick-flick?
J; I can't choose, between horror and comedy
K; Chick-flick
18.Blackberry or iPhone?
J; iPhone
K; iPhone
19.Favourite movie?
J; The Mortal Instruments or Harry Potter
K; The little mermaid or Monte Carlo
20.What is something weird you eat?
J; I don't think I do?
K; Nothing but I do eat a lot of cookies!!
21.Do you guys have anything that matches?
J; Yes, Some t-shirts and shirts and white converse
K; What she said
22.Whats your favourite TV show?
J; Pretty Little Liars
K; Cake boss, sam & cat and good luck Charlie
So thats it, hope you enjoyed and found out some things about us :)
Thanks for reading :),
Bye,
Jodi
x

Comments