| (picture is mine) |
Autumn is here and I love it, getting to wear cosy jumpers, hearing the rain hitting the window, cuddled up with hot chocolate and lets not forget about Halloween and horror films.....
I thought I'd start off Autumn with a Autumn tag so here is the the I heart Autumn tag and I tag anyone who reads this to do it!
1.Favourite Fall lip products?
During the Autumn months I tend to turns towards darker lips so red lipstick is a favourite and the two I've been using the most are Kate Moss for Rimmel in shade 01 and Urban Decays F-bomb.
2.Favourite Fall nail polish?
I actually don't wear nail polish very much but lately I've been using white quite a lot so I guess that would be my Fall nail polish or red, red is always a classic.
3.Favourite Starbucks Fall drink?
We don't have a Starbuck where I live but I would usually get a tea or a hot chocolate.
4.Favourite Fall candle?
I actually don't burn candles because I share a room with my two younger sisters so its probably best if I don't but I love the smell of vanilla scented candles.
5.Favourite Fall scarf/accessory?
I love beanies, I would wear them all year around if I could!!
6.Haunted house/haunted hay-ride or haunted corn maze?
Well I don't know what a haunted hay-ride is so a haunted house I guess.
7.Favourite Halloween movie?
Well horror films are my favourite genre of movies so this is a hard one but the Halloween Movies, Nightmare on Elm Street and Insidious.
8.Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
I'm not the biggest lover of candy but I do enjoy popcorn.
9.What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Its a small bit early for that just yet so I don't know if I even will.
10.What is your favourite thing about Fall?
The weather, cosy clothes (jumpers!!!!) and Halloween movies!
Hope you enjoyed, and I hope you love Autumn just as much as me.
Thanks for reading,
Bye,
Jodi
x
Comments