Skip to main content

Urban Decay 3 Week Make-Up Course & Advanced Make-Up Masterclass



Hello. I thought I would do a post about the Urban Decay Make Up Courses I did. First one was during April (11th - 25th), I did it for 3 Fridays and honestly is was the best thing I ever done, and it really help with my makeup skills, and the price of the course was redeemable in products. 
The products I got with the first course were very basic, The Naked foundation, 24/7 Concealer pencils in CIA & M16, Revolution lipstick in Venom, The Electric palette, The All Nighter Setting Spray and the Ink For Eyes Waterproof precision eye pen.

During these 3 classes the makeup artist in Urban Decay thought us how to Prep, Prime and perfect our skin and to set our makeup. They also showed us how to match our Foundation to our skin tone ( mine was a 3.5 ) , They also showed us how to perfect our eyebrow shape using their Brow Box in Brown sugar. They also thought us how to do contouring and highlighting for day to night along with a smokey eye for day to night and since the Electric Palette had just came out they showed us how to put a pop of colour into a smokey eye and how you can out it onto your lips and cheeks ( you can also put it in your hair ).

We all got a cert, small makeup pouch and a couple of samples of their products

I did the next on the 13th of July and this was just a one day one and was called The Advanced Make-Up Masterclass, again this was redeemable in products, this was obviously more advanced and they went through how to Prep, Prime and Perfect your skin for your foundation. And how to contour and highlight like a pro. They also showed us how to apply false eyelashes (which I am terrible at!!! ).
For eye looks one of the makeup artists showed us how to do a dramatic cut crease with colour ( using the electric palette, which I need much practice on and the other makeup artist, who is much more daring with her eye makeup showed us how to do a Arabic eye look with the electric palette again and a ombre lip using lip liner and lip gloss. All in all I definitely learnt so much doing these course and anybody reading this from the Limerick region should definitely check them out.
Now for the product I got in this one......


Naked Flushed Palette
Bronzer, Pinky Highlight & Coral Blush
 
Naked Basic Palette
Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint & Crave


24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion



Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb


So thats it for this post, these courses have helped me so much plus I got great products out of them and I am very thankful for my parents for paying for them, I really can't thank them enough......

Thanks for reading :), 
Bye, 
Jodi
x

(DISCLAIMER ; I am in no way bragging here and I am very thankful for these makeup courses)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...