Skip to main content

The TMI tag

I realised that I've been doing this for a bit now and I thought it was about time you could get to know me better and what better way then the TMI tag!! So lets get started !!!!

1.What are you wearing?
Right now I'm in bed writing this so it a white vest and floral pyjama shorts.

2.Have you ever been in love?
Yes, I am right now.

3.Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
No, but its not like I've had many anyways.

4.How tall are you?
I'm about 5"3, I'm not sure though.

5.How much do you weigh?
I'm really not comfortable with my weight or discussing my weight so I'm not going to be answering this.

6.Any tattoos?
No, but I really want some.

7.Any piercings?
My ears, I had my bellybutton and bottom lip done but I took both of them out :P.

8.OTP (One true pairing)
Ahhh so many.... Chair (Chuck and Blair from gossip girl), Gus and Hazel (TFIOS), Haleb (Hannah and Caleb from PLL), There is many more but I rather not get into it......

9.Your favourite TV show?
Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, The Simpson, America Next Top Model, Bones, Criminal Minds and Disappeared. (I couldn't choose one)

10.Favourite bands?
DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON BANDS....
One direction, The Vamps, Five Seconds of Summer, Greenday, All Time Low, Arctic Monkeys, Vampire Weekend, Westlife, Little Mix and The 1975.

11.Something you miss?
At the moment I'm not missing anything, does being at the One Direction concert count????

12.Favourite song?
Since the album is new it has to be Amnesia and End up here by Five seconds of summer.

13.How old are you?
I am 18

14.What zodiac are you?
Aries.

15.Qualities you look for in a partner?
Sense of humour and someone who understands my sarcasm and laziness.

16.Favourite quote?
'They can't order me to stop dreaming' , yes I do know this is from Cinderella which happens to be my favourite Disney movie but it just goes to show you should never stop dreaming!!!

17.Favourite actor?
I don't have one but I do enjoy watching Johnny Depp I'll most likely watch the movie if he is in it.

18.Favourite colour?
Any shade of purple or a sky blue.

19.Loud or soft music?
Loud, always, unless my mother gives out about it.....

20.Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed usually.

21.How long does it take you to shower?
It depends on if I have to go anywhere after it, if I do its usually 15-20 minutes but if I don't them it could be up to 40 minutes.

22.How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends on if I have to do makeup or not, if I do have to put on makeup it would be about 30 - 40 minutes if not, about 15 or so.

23.Ever been in a physical fight?
Do siblings count??

24.Turn on?
Smelling and dressing nice!!!!

25.Turn off?
Spitting!!!!! Its absolutely disgusting.... ew.....

26.The reason you started blogging?
I was reading so many blogs and it seemed really fun so I thought I would give it a try and I love it and I also just love talking about fashion and makeup and my mother was getting bored of me talking to her about it so i decided to talk about it here instead oh and I also love taking pictures.

27.Fears?
Sharks.... I hate them so much and I still have nightmares about them eating me and I also don't like the dark or butterflies.

28.Last thing that made you cry?
Harry styles. It happens on a daily basis at this stage.

29.Last time you said you loved someone?
A little while ago when I left my boyfriends house.

30.Meaning behind your blog name?
Honestly is just randomly popped into my head one day and I thought it fit because I love fashion and I'm friendly ( I hope) and I just like using the term that something or someone is fashion friendly.

31.Last book you read?
The hunger games, mocking jay.

32.The book you are currently reading?
The mortal instruments, city of heavenly fire, book six.

33.Last show you watched?
It was a Gordon Ramsay one, Kitchen nightmares I think.

34.Last person you talked to?
My younger sister.

35.The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Well, it was my boyfriend.

36.Favourite food?
Chicken? Chips? Bananas? I don't know?

37.Place you want to visit?
So many.... Australia (Melbourne&Adelaide), New York, LA, And the Uk.

38.Last place your were?
My boyfriends house.

39.Do you have a crush?
Does my boyfriend count? If we are talking celebrities then Harry Styles, Bradley Will Simpson and Luke Hemmings would be top 3.

40.Last time you kissed someone?
About 4 hours ago.

41.Last time you were insulted?
I'm not sure but my brother usually does everyday.

42.Favourite flavour of sweet?
Im not a big sweet eater so I cant really answer.

43.What instruments so you play?
None, I did try to learn how to play guitar though so that counts as something...... Does it?

44.Favourite piece of jewellery?
I don't really have one but I enjoy wearing bracelets.

45.Last sport you played?
Soccer probably, I worked in a summer camp last year so I played it (badly) a lot.

46.Last song you sang?
Sweater Weather by the Neighbourhood but it was The Vamps cover.

47.Favourite chat up line?
Are you a dementor? Because you'r taking my breath away....

48.Have you ever used it?
Duhhh.....

49.Last time you hung out with someone?
A few hours ago.

50.Who should answer this tag?
Anybody who is reading this right now!!!!



Well thats it, I hope you know me a bit better now but if you do have more leave them in the comments and I will answer them. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to this yourself :)

Thanks for reading :), 
Bye, 
Jodi
x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...