I haven't put up a makeup look since Valentines so I decided that I would do a everyday one but with a twist. I got the Urban Decay electric palette back when I did a makeup course with them and I really didn't use it much so I thought I would add a small bit of colour using this palette to my everyday look, its not much but its completely different to me but I really liked it so it will definitely be a reoccurring thing now.
Heres a few pictures of the full look
The makeup products I used ;
For foundation I used the Urban Decays Naked Skin foundation in shade 3.5, I am in love with this foundation it may be my favourite, its just makes your skin absolutely flawless and its sooooo lightweight you wouldn't even think you were wearing any and it is definitely worth the money.
For concealer I used my all time favourite Rimmel Wake Me Up, I would tell you the shade I use but I use it so much that it has rubbed off :P, I use this concealer every time I wear makeup, it conceals everything and also brightens and I will definitely will be need to repurchase.
The powder I use is Maybelline Fit Me powder in shade 120 Classic Ivory, I like using this powder because it help with shininess but doesn't make you look powdery or cakey and I would really like to check out the rest of the Fit Me collection because I love this powder so much.
For bronzer I always use Estee Lauder's bronzer in True Sand (desert) shade 516, I don't think they even do this bronzer anymore but I love it so much I didn't even use bronzer before I got this!! Its perfect for my skin tone and I love the little brush that come with it and the packaging is also cute!!!
I don't always use highlighter but this Summer I've been experimenting with it and I bought my sister so makeup from Penny's/Primark for her birthday and one thing I got for her was a bronzer but this one has a few different shades, one being an extremely pale shade (almost white) and I decided that I would try it as a highlight and guess what? I like it so much I've been using it since and plus its realllllly cheap!!!
For lipstick I didn't want to go very bright so I settled for a pale matte pinky/peach shade from MUA in the shade Peachy Keen, I've only wore this a couple of time because I get extremely dry and cracked lips and dry and cracked lips with a matte lipstick is a big no no!!!!
For my eyebrows I stuck with my usual which is using Tease from the Naked 2 palette and using a angled brush and a eyebrow gel from Catrice Cosmetics.
Now for the eyes :))))), Starting with what I usually use on my eyelids.
First is eye primer and of course I use Urban Decays original!!!!
The first eyeshadow palette I used was the Naked 3, which is a fave of mine and in this I used Strange (for all over my lid and highlight for brow bone), Nooner (for the crease) and a small bit of Burnout (on the inner corners and to blend out the electric palette eyeshadow!)
And the next eyeshadow palette I used, as you can tell was the Electric Palette which is a fairly new product from Urban Decay, In this I only used the BRIGHT pink shade called Savage (the names in this palette are the best) ALWAYS use a primer with these shadows as the colour comes out soooo much better and more pigmented!! I may do a review post on this palette if I get more use of it?
Th eyeliner I used for my flick (which came out so much bigger and thicker then I had expected) is from Primark Beauty but for so reason whenever I go in it isn't there and I don't like the other ones they have and its the best eyeliner pen I've used but I guess I need to go and discover a new one:((
For mascara I used Maybelline the falsies and Maybelline the colossal volum' express mascaras and I used a eyelash curler from Penny's/Primark
I don't think I've ever mentioned what brushes I use but I use the Urban Decays optical blurring brush for foundation, and Bobby Brown brushes for everything else (eyeshadow and powders) and I use the brush you get with the Naked 3 and I used the brush you get with the palette.
And lastly here is a closeup of my eyes :)
I know I look really awkward in these pictures but I will get better :P
And for now I hope you enjoyed and until next time goooodbye :)
Heres a few pictures of the full look
For foundation I used the Urban Decays Naked Skin foundation in shade 3.5, I am in love with this foundation it may be my favourite, its just makes your skin absolutely flawless and its sooooo lightweight you wouldn't even think you were wearing any and it is definitely worth the money.
For concealer I used my all time favourite Rimmel Wake Me Up, I would tell you the shade I use but I use it so much that it has rubbed off :P, I use this concealer every time I wear makeup, it conceals everything and also brightens and I will definitely will be need to repurchase.
The powder I use is Maybelline Fit Me powder in shade 120 Classic Ivory, I like using this powder because it help with shininess but doesn't make you look powdery or cakey and I would really like to check out the rest of the Fit Me collection because I love this powder so much.
For bronzer I always use Estee Lauder's bronzer in True Sand (desert) shade 516, I don't think they even do this bronzer anymore but I love it so much I didn't even use bronzer before I got this!! Its perfect for my skin tone and I love the little brush that come with it and the packaging is also cute!!!
I don't always use highlighter but this Summer I've been experimenting with it and I bought my sister so makeup from Penny's/Primark for her birthday and one thing I got for her was a bronzer but this one has a few different shades, one being an extremely pale shade (almost white) and I decided that I would try it as a highlight and guess what? I like it so much I've been using it since and plus its realllllly cheap!!!
For lipstick I didn't want to go very bright so I settled for a pale matte pinky/peach shade from MUA in the shade Peachy Keen, I've only wore this a couple of time because I get extremely dry and cracked lips and dry and cracked lips with a matte lipstick is a big no no!!!!
For my eyebrows I stuck with my usual which is using Tease from the Naked 2 palette and using a angled brush and a eyebrow gel from Catrice Cosmetics.
Now for the eyes :))))), Starting with what I usually use on my eyelids.
First is eye primer and of course I use Urban Decays original!!!!
The first eyeshadow palette I used was the Naked 3, which is a fave of mine and in this I used Strange (for all over my lid and highlight for brow bone), Nooner (for the crease) and a small bit of Burnout (on the inner corners and to blend out the electric palette eyeshadow!)
And the next eyeshadow palette I used, as you can tell was the Electric Palette which is a fairly new product from Urban Decay, In this I only used the BRIGHT pink shade called Savage (the names in this palette are the best) ALWAYS use a primer with these shadows as the colour comes out soooo much better and more pigmented!! I may do a review post on this palette if I get more use of it?
Th eyeliner I used for my flick (which came out so much bigger and thicker then I had expected) is from Primark Beauty but for so reason whenever I go in it isn't there and I don't like the other ones they have and its the best eyeliner pen I've used but I guess I need to go and discover a new one:((
For mascara I used Maybelline the falsies and Maybelline the colossal volum' express mascaras and I used a eyelash curler from Penny's/Primark
I don't think I've ever mentioned what brushes I use but I use the Urban Decays optical blurring brush for foundation, and Bobby Brown brushes for everything else (eyeshadow and powders) and I use the brush you get with the Naked 3 and I used the brush you get with the palette.
And lastly here is a closeup of my eyes :)
I know I look really awkward in these pictures but I will get better :P
And for now I hope you enjoyed and until next time goooodbye :)
ALL THE PRODUCTS THAT WAS USED
I KNOW MY CARPET IS DIRTY SO PLEASE IGNORE!!!!
Thanks for reading :),
Bye,
Jodi
x
Comments