What I wore - Spain
The day we arrived, walk on the beach
Shorts and vest - Penny's
Polka dot bralet - Penny's
Sunglasses - Penny's
Day by the pool
Top - Penny's
Shorts - My choice
Glasses - Raybans
Shoes - Converse
Down by the beach for the day
Vest top - Penny's
Skater skirt - River Island
Glasses - Raybans
Shoes - Converse
PortAventura
(Only picture of my outfit that day)
White Bralet - Penny's
White Top - Penny's
Shorts - Penny's (child's section)
Glasses - Raybans
Shoes - Converse
PortAventura day 2 (water park)
Ramones crop top - Penny's
Shorts - Penny's
Bag pack - Penny's
Shoes - Converse
Night out in the hotel
Dress - Nasty Gal
Shoes - Converse
Necklace was bought at one of the stalls in Salou
This day it started off lovely but then it started raining and then thunder and lighting so we stayed in the hotel all day :(
Top - Penny's
Shorts - Penny's
Bag - Penny's
Shoes - Converse
Poolside for the day
Crop top - River Island
Shorts - Brookhaven shorts - Champion Sports
Shoes - Converse
Glasses - Raybans
I never got my outfit in a picture for the day we went to Barcelona because we were so busy but I wore the shorts from my first day in PortAventura and the white crop top from River Island in the last outfit before this and my converse
Last day - Flying home
Dress - My choice
Cardigan - New Look
Shoes - Converse
Hope ye enjoyed my outfits of the week, I'm sad that I'm home I want to go back :( :P
Thanks for reading :),
Bye,
Jodi
x









Comments