Skip to main content

Miley Cyrus - Bangerz Tour 2014

I GOT TO GO AND SEE MILEY CYRUS!!!

On Tuesday the 20th of May 2014, I saw Miley Cyrus on her Bangerz tour in the O2 in Dublin and it was one of the best nights of my life!!! She really knows how to put on a show!!!! She was absolutely amazing and if I could go and see her again I would go in a heartbeat.... She sang amazingly and twerked her life away and even sang Party In The USA which was such a surprise!!!

She also had Sky Ferreira as her supporting act, I never listened to her before but since hearing her that night I have been and she may be a new fave!!!


All of these pictures are my own and I took nearly 200 so narrowing it down for this post was so hard but I have one from each track so lets get started!!!

                                 This was her very unique entrance, on a tongue of course!!!




And now for all of her outfits during the night!!!!













Now for a few random pictures














This was one of the best concerts I have been to so far and I am so glad I got to go :)
For my outfit I wanted to be comfortable as I was travelling up in a bus so I went for a black crop top from River Island, black cutoff shorts from Penny's, a red flannel from River Island, a green combat jacket also from River Island and matte black Doc Martens with tights from penny's :))





I completely forgot to take a picture of my makeup but it was just my everyday makeup (which I will be posting real soon) with a red lip!!! 

Hope you enjoyed reading and I'll see ye in the next post :)) Comment and let me know if you have been to a concert of hers or if you are going!

Thank you for reading :), 
Bye, 
Jodi
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...