Skip to main content

18th Birthday!!

I FINALLY TURNED 18, YAAY :P I didn't want to go all out for my birthday so i settled for a meal with family and friends. We went to a restaurant called Marco Polo and the night consisted of talking laughing and nearly setting the place on fire (whoops, clumsy me...)

I took this opportunity to dress up a little and finally go to wear my new dress :)
First off i got the dress from Nasty Gal, I got this on the sale in January but its still available so hurry if you want it :D
www.nastygal.com/product/nasty-gal-champs-faux-leather-dress 
Next are my boots which I purchased from Boohoo, I'm slightly in love with these boot and may I add how comfortable they are... perfection!!! With the boots I'm also wearing socks but only the black frilly bit is seen and these are from River Island.


Boots from Boohoo.com

For my jewellery I went really simple and stuck with my usual small pearl earrings, and all my bracelets are from Claire's Accessories.

For my hair I wore is in a simple but as I thought it would flatter the dress or something like that :P To "Jazz" the bun up I added and black and white polka dot bow from Claire's Accessories.



And finally to finish off the look I wore a white blazer, and I black bag from Penny's 

This was the only picture of me wearing the blazer, sorry :P
Next is the makeup, For foundation I used Rimmel's Wake me up foundation and Revlons photoready foundation, Concealer was Rimmel's wake me up concealer and the powder I used was Maybelline's Fit Me powder. For blush I used Mac's Mocha blush and bronzer was Estèe Lauder's True sand (desert)

For eyes I used the Naked 3 palette, starting with Urban Decays Eye primer in Eden, I used strange all over my eyelid, Limit in my crease and patted dust on my inner corners, I went for a simple cat eye using Primark Beauty liquid eye liner, I used Tease from the naked 3 palette for filling in my brows and Catrice cosmetics brow gel and finished with Maybelline the falsies mascara.
For lips I used L'oreal Lipstick in crazy fuchsia number 370.

Not the most attractive picture :P


So that the end of this post, hope you enjoyed, let me know if you enjoy outfit posts, I like doing them and may do more from now on :) See you in my next post!! <3

Heres just a few pictures taken on the night ....


Mooother :P

At the meal

At the meal again :P

Back at home with my mommy and her friend:P

Me and the little sister :)



Thank you for reading :)
Bye,
Jodi 
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Beauty Questions Tag

These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with this tag but oh well! I was bored at home so I decided to do a few tags and this one was the first one I saw and is also the longest so lets get started andI also tag anyone who reads this to do it! SKINCARE 1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Mostly 2 times (morning and night) but if I'm having bad skin I'll do it 3 times. 2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) I have oily skin but I've never been to a skin expert or anything so I'm completely sure. 3. What is your current face wash? I'm currently using the Simple kind to skin facial wash gel. 4. Do you exfoliate? Yes I do. 5. What brand do you use?  Clean & Clear. 6. What moisturiser do you use? Nivea Soft. 7. Do you have freckles? No, some on my shoulders. 8. Do you use eye cream? No, and I know I really should. 9. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? I did whe...

The social media book tag

Hi, so I thought today I would do another book tag and I see this one around quite a lot and I have always wanted to do it, so here is the Social Media Book Tag, enjoy! 1. Twitter; Your favourite short book? Probably James Patterson's; Bloody Valentine, this was my first James Patterson book and I love horrible, disgusting killer stories so this was really perfect for me and I had never read anything like it up until then. 2. Facebook; A book everybody pressured you into reading? Anna and the French kiss. Don't get me wrong I loved this book so much but even though nobody directly told me to read it I still felt the pressure from afar, from social media itself (Youtube, Goodreads) but I do love the book so I am thankful for the pressure. 3. Tumblr;    A book you read before it was cool? Ah I don't think I have read a book before it was cool, but I'm going to go with a book that isn't out yet but when it is, it's going to blow up and that is Firsts by La...

Boyfriend Tag

Happy Valentines day!! I hope everyone has a great day today if you are doing something. I wanted to do another Valentines day post but not anything Makeup or Fashion so I decided to do a tag and it will be doing 'The Boyfriend Tag'. So now introducing my boyfriend Leon, and we have been together almost 4 years. And now lets just get straight into the tag..... 1. She's sitting in front of the TV, What's on the screen? L. Criminal Minds J. Yes but also Pretty Little Liars 2. You're out to eat, what dressing is on her salad? L. Caesar dressing J. Yes 3. One food she doesn't she like? L. Red Meat J. Yes, that and Beans 4. You go out to eat, what drink does she order? L. Usually Water J.Yep 5. What shoe size is she? L. Size 4 J. Yes but sometimes a 3 6 .If she was collecting anything what would it be? L. Magazines, Books and Makeup J. Yes. 7. Favourite type of sandwich? L. Chicken Sandwich J. Yes 8. What would she eat eve...